The Post Incident Learning (PIL) app is designed through research to teach individuals how to control their own behaviour. The simplicity of PIL means it can be used independently or with support, and can be personalised to the individual’s communication needs. PIL uses tried and tested theoretical approaches, which focus on experiences, feelings and behaviours.
The implementation of the PIL APP in a mainstream secondary school resulted in a 64.5% reduction in behaviour incidents.
- Stores summaries internally for later viewing.
- Allows for password protection of stored summaries
- Ability to search past summaries.
- Email a PDF containing a printable evaluation.
- Pupil's can express their thoughts using drawings, photos, their own words, or choose from a predefined list. For a copy of the research which supported the development of PIL please contact the developer
iOS 10+ compatibility updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, simple but buggy
I was worried that the young people I work with wouldn't find it attractive enough, but it's simplicity is its strength.
Unfortunately I am finding it quite buggy. Often if I go back from one question to another - the choices for feelings will be replaced by the choices for what can I do. And the dawning image for the first question was saved over the top of the second. Also I have had errors in the PIL not saving and loosing the record of the work done by the student.
Team Teach Tutor
I recommend this app to anyone working within children's services! A
valuable tool to help children and adults to understand and, where needed, change their behaviour! Excellent!
Replacement for detentions
A mainstream secondary school used the Post Incident Learning App in place of detentions and saw a 64.5% reduction in behavioural incidents in 3 months.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.