* NOW WITH SUPPORT FOR ALL OUR POPULAR NOTE SIZES — SQUARE AND RECTANGULAR *
Use Post-it® Notes anywhere and anytime. Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your iPhone, iPad and Mac. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for teamwork and collaboration, or for reminders and personal note taking, Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes with your camera or create digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Then share your board with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera. All our popular note sizes are supported.
• Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Use our widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share with your team.
Learn more about Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
Fixed a bug that could make the app crash on iPhone 12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to recognised rectangular post-it sheets
Until the app can recognise and work with non square post-it sheets, I can only give it 3 stars. In all the workshops I run, we always use rectangular sheets which the app then squeezes into a square often making the text hard to read.
Needs 2 Features
Although I like the animation of the scrunched post-it as it gets deleted, there are two features that irritate me and prevent me giving this app 5 stars:
1) After spending hours arranging my post-its using the free form layout option, too often I have found myself accidentally losing my arrangement if I accidentally combine a board or accidentally click a different layout option. This is extremely frustrating!!
2) Why is there no option to draw/write directly on the board itself. In many design teams we often put post-its on whiteboards and write/draw on the board itself to detail meaningful groupings and relationships.
This is an amazing app. Works flawlessly with my iPad, Mac and iPhone. All sync fairly quickly. Apple pencil support makes it really natural to plan out your next project. Perhaps add an option so i don’t accidentally move my groups when i browse my post it’s with one finger. Only complaint about it however. It has PDF, PNG export and so much more. If you have a iphone, mac and ipad, especially with pencil, try it out, you might get make your life more organised. you have nothing to lose, free app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.