You create. We deliver.
- Thick glossy 4x6-inch postcards printed at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the U.S. for $2 – or $3 for foreign addresses. (Price includes postage.)
- Photo pops out of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print (so you can keep it forever)
- Delivered to the U.S.A and Canada in only 3-7 business days and to anywhere else in the world in one or three weeks.
- Choose photos from your iPhone, Facebook, Instagram or Dropbox. Or just take a photo inside the app.
- Include a personal message with emojis!
- New postcard designs change seasonally. Easily customize the colors of any design to fit your unique style.
- Purchase with Apple Pay or scan your credit card at checkout.
- Thank yous
- Birthday cards
- I-love-you notes
- Mothers & Father’s Days
- Summer camp
- Vacation postcards
- Invitations, wedding & birth announcements
- Prints of favorite photos
- Pen pals
- Holiday cards
- Just because …
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail or is damaged or you are less than wowed for any reason, we will send another Postagram free or give you a complete refund.
Our app is free to download!
• Squashed some bugs, both large and small
• Improved performance
We’re always improving Postagram and making it easier for people to connect with their loved ones and friends all over the world. It’s because of people like you that we an do what we do – if you had a great experience with Postagram, please consider leaving us a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everyone should have Postagram!
This app is the best out there for sending postcards. I've used a few different apps but now only use Postagram. Easy to use, quick to deliver and the quality of the card is fantastic. The photo that is used can be popped out of the card and the recipient can keep it forever. Also love that the postage stamp on the postcard can be wherever photo you want to choose such as a face pic of yourself etc. Great quality, simple to use and I will never buy a regular postcard again.
Love it been using it since 2012!
Have been using Postagram since 2012 to keep in touch with family in U.K. and USA. I’ve sent 81 photo cards and have been really happy with the service. I’m only demoting 1 star cause you can’t buy individual credits - only bulk and I wish it had the option to pay in £ not just $. Highly recommend though everyone who gets one always loves the personal touch!
Quite good app
It's quite a good app. I sent different postcards and they all arrived. The interface of the app is very good you can link it to Facebook so you can import your FB contact or you can add address manually. But the pictures on the postcard are very small. It occupies just half of the front face of the postcard and the message it's on the other half while behind there's just some details about the app. Why don't you make like a proper postcard and let the picture occupy all the front face and put the message on the back? Like a real postcard? More over the black background is not nice at all. For this reason I prefer the app By Post which does exactly this but the interface of the app is not nice as this one.
- Sincerely Inc.
- 247.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012-2020 Sincerely Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.