Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView® App provides intelligent operation of popular Hunter Douglas window coverings. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView® App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorised window coverings, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favourite Scenes, Blinds, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customised blind position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automation to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automation, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automation from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
If you need help or have a question, email us at PowerView@hunterdouglas.com or call +1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Greatly improved update
I found the previous version of PowerView rather unpredictable and difficult to follow. The update has made a big difference and it now seems more logical in it’s procedures.
Lots of bugs
I have created multiple scenes for my house and have them all linked to automations with sunrise and sunset. However it is very hit and miss on whether the blinds open or close. Sometimes they open correctly but sometimes they don’t and vice versa! It’s so frustrating as I have repeaters all over my house and have paid a premium for this product! Also it’s really annoying how you have to have location services enabled for the sunrise and sunset feature! This causes my battery to drain quickly. Please change this so that you can enter location manually to avoid using location services!
Completely useless once again
You finally had the app to the point where it was almost useable, and then this update comes along!
Preferring to use the widget to activate my scenes meant all four were ready available, ok I had to press the buttons twice to get them to work but i could live with that.
Now you’ve made the tiles so big only two fit in the widget, meaning you have to scroll across to find your other scenes, what was wrong with it before??
And now scenes take for ever to activate, to the point the whole system is pretty much useless, having pressed the widget to open the blinds on my patio doors to go out side and by the time I’ve walked to then still nothing, then having to press the button on the blind itself to open them.
Now I’m sure this sounds like a first world problem but instead of paying all this money for these blinds I’ve essentially just bought really expensive hand operated ones!
If your thinking of buying PowerView blinds don’t bother, save your money and get something else!
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, Inc.
- 191 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hunter Douglas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.