The PQIP App has been developed to support hospital teams involved in the Perioperative Quality Improvement Programme (PQIP) and for all those interested in quality improvement in healthcare.
It serves as an information and reference tool for anyone involved in the study, both collecting data or using data for local quality improvement. It is complete with a whole range of information on developing quality improvement projects, relevant academic publications and guidelines, podcasts on perioperative medicine and contact information. It provides hospital teams with all this information through five main chapters in the App:
• Quality Improvement – Information about the key findings of the PQIP annual report and support for addressing five key quality improvement targets. A range of resources relevant to quality improvement initiatives, with guides on driver diagrams, process mapping and more.
• Resources – a library with open access papers relevant to perioperative medicine. There is also easy access to study documents important for the day to day running of the PQIP project, such as eligible procedure lists.
• Podcasts and videos – A whole host of perioperative medicine resources topics including our ‘Podcast of the month’.
• Latest news – Useful updates on PQIP and important announcements about the study.
• Contact Us – A directory of how to contact the PQIP team
We very much hope you enjoy using the PQIP App and find it helpful.
Updated for the latest iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Technical Health Limited
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PQIP
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.