Praxis: Music Practice Journal is the very best way to plan, keep track of, and realise all of your music practice goals. With it's streamlined layout and ease of use, it's lets you focus on what really matters: Becoming a better musician!
Features of Praxis:
- A clever day to day scheduler, defined by you, to keep your practice time optimised
- Goal archiving / unarchiving / deleting
- Multiple databases
- User profiles
- iCloud sync between devices
- Per goal Metronome with historical progress
- Per goal Time keeping
- Per goal Web page links
- Per goal App links
- Per goal Note keeping
- Practice summary and mood for each day
- Song parts
- Practice metrics reporting, saving, printing and emailing
- Group goals by Practice Category
- Group goals by Folder
- Add practice sessions later
- End session notification beep
- Goal search
- Progression highlighted through use of color
For anyone who wants to bring structure to their music practice routine, whatever the instrument, Praxis is the answer.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We listen to your feedback!
Improved share feature for Practice Graph.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be good!
I like the app and what it’s trying to do, but it’s just not that reliable. There are frequent crashes and lock ups. You can never be sure the data has saved successfully and trying to use the same database on 2 different devices is quite a challenge.
Good when it works
Lock ups are often a problem
Good but needs updating
I really like the features in this app but it’s very buggy and needs updating. Crashes and freezes occur regularly and there are things that need addressing such as the inability to remove or rename a folder once created.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.