Using music, film, poetry and photography, the Presence Project App provides a collection of chapters (10 available at launch) to enable you to create space in your life for a relaxing, mindful inspiration to lead you into reflection and prayer. Each chapter lasting 10-30 mins.
*** All Presence Project Content is FREE ***
The music, film, poetry and photography (called ‘Elements’ within the App) weave a creative journey through each chapter that encourages you to take time to just ‘be’ in God’s presence, no agenda, no lists, just you and God.
Presence Project App is beautifully designed and easy to use ensuring everyone can get the most out of the inspirational creative content gathered from artists, poets and film-makers across the world.
Features & Content Available at Initial Download:
• 5 chapters available at initial download (Sign-up to Presence Community to receive additional chapters and features)
• Mixed-media ‘Elements’ (including electro music, film, poetry and photography) inspired by key verses from the bible to inspire reflection and prayer.
• Icon bar at the bottom of the chapter pages to move between Elements and play them in any order you wish. You can spend time in each chapter by swiping down or pressing play and as the music starts, read the verse and meditate on it for a while. You can switch the music off and swipe right onto the film, keep swiping right (or use the icon bar) to access the other elements.
• Content available Off-line or streamed to your device.
• Find the dates of all the Presence Stream monthly events to watch the experience Live from andy hunter’s studio or live shows.
Additional (FREE) Content & Features Available when you sign-up to Presence Community:
• 5 Additional Chapters - When you sign-up and join our Presence Community, we unlock a further 5 chapters in addition to 5 already on the app (which will automatically appear in the app).
• New FREE content every month - which will automatically appear within the app.
• My Notes and My Elements: Following sign-up the App enables the ‘Notes’ (you can make notes of your thoughts and prayers by tapping the notes icon) and the ‘My Elements’ section (if you love something you can share it, or hit the heart icon and that content will then be found in the ‘My Elements’ section of your app so you can find all your favorite content in one place)
• andy hunter’s latest album ‘Presence’ available free to everyone who signs up to The Presence Community.
*** Sign-up icon found bottom right of Presence App home screen ***
Our hope is that Presence Project, through this app, will help you experience God's presence deeply and profoundly; and by spending short or long times in God’s presence we can all use the technology, that so often robs us of time, to create opportunities for our heart to beat in time with his.
Download and Enjoy!
In this update:
Updated to support new versions of iOS
Updated media player - now supports AirPlay on supported Apple devices
Various other optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
What a brilliant App this has something for everyone, if you have five minutes or half an hour ! The music the images its outstanding my whole family use it and love it and it gets better every month a new chapter is added ! Fantastic, thank you would recommend everyone takes a look !
This app is excellent.
Please can you put a repeat loop button for music so you don't have to keep pressing play when the music finishes.
A wonderful app - I'm an early adopter and so should you be too!
Really revolutionary app. I use this regularly for having time out with God
- andy hunter
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Andy Hunter
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.