This Present Mind - Mindfulness App is a great tool for people who would like to develop and build on a mindfulness practice.
It's aimed at people who are both new to mindfulness and more experienced, who would like to become more present in their daily lives.
You will have access to an eight session mindfulness course that includes audio introductions to each session with a wide range of guided mindfulness practices.
You can practice the eight mindfulness sessions in order over a period of time, or you can select the practices you’d like to do at your own convenience, including a range of additional mindfulness practices.
Scientific research shows that regular mindfulness practice can provide benefits useful in all aspects of life, such as:
- Decrease stress and anxiety
- Improve focus and concentration
- Improve creativity and innovation
- Increased emotional resilience
- Increase in happiness and feeling content, leading to better relationships and general wellbeing
Included in the Present Mind - Mindfulness App you will find:
- An introduction to mindfulness
- Eight session Mindfulness Course with overview to each session and guided practices.
- Audio stories that illustrate how mindfulness can be introduced into your daily life.
- Wide range of additional guided mindfulness practices varying in type and length, including Silent (with bells only) practices.
- Access to useful references for further reading, courses or websites.
- List of commonly asked questions and answers about mindfulness.
- Regular updates with mindfulness reminders, new stories and guided practices.
- No personal information is needed from you so 100% privacy guaranteed.
Now includes a number of Mindfulness inspired stories for you to explore.
Also a welcome and introduction to the 8 session course plus enhancements to current layout and quality.
Learn more about Mindfulness with links to books, websites and magazines!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and effective 5 stars
I found this app to be a great, simple, no frills way of helping me with my daily mindfulness practice. It’s clearly laid out with a short intro to each of sections followed by the corresponding technique to practise. Each practice lasts about 10 mins which is perfect for me. Extra practice techniques at the bottom.
I like it because it follows the 8 week course that I attended with Present Mind which was excellent by the way (highly recommended in its own right).
Well done Present Mind! A simple & effective app that does just the job.
I downloaded this app after attending Roz's 8 session course. It really helps me stay present.
Use it every day. Great to navigate through. Lots of different guided sessions. Love the stories too.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.