Pressure Altimeter converts your device's barometric pressure sensor reading to an altitude above sea level.
Requires iPad Air 2, iPhone 6, or Apple Watch Series 3 or newer for pressure sensor capability.
Now you can monitor your elevation or cabin altitude accurately and in real time.
Works in airplane mode. No GPS required.
We have also included a vertical speed display so you can see the rate that you are climbing or descending.
- Altimeter setting (inHg or hPa/millibars.)
- Altitude display in either feet or meters.
- Vertical speed in feet per minute or meters per second.
- Vertical speed direction (up/down) and warning if excessive rate detected.
- Saves Maximum and Minimum altitudes reached.
- Includes Apple Watch support.
Note: A current altimeter setting for your location is required in order to convert the pressure reading into an accurate altitude.
- Major revision updated to run on WatchOS 5.0 and above.
- No longer requires iPhone for pressure data when using Apple Watch Series 3 or newer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.