WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK
Getting your iPhone stolen sucks. Prey Anti-Theft is the ultimate find my phone tracker and mobile security solution available to find, locate and protect your iPhone or iPad whether they get lost or stolen. Safeguard your privacy and keep track of your devices for FREE.
With Prey anti-theft mobile security you can protect up to 3 devices from a single account, on your account’s Web Panel. Get a FREE account today or consider our PREMIUM plans for wider coverages.
MOBILE SECURITY & FIND MY PHONE FEATURES
- GPS Geolocation: Map the location to find your iPhone or iPad
- Control Zones: Mark an area on a map, and get alerts when your mobile devices enter or leave it.
- Security Alarm: It will ring like gangbusters, even if your mobile device’s sound is silenced.
- Front and Back Camera: Take silent snaps and discover who is holding your iPhone device.
- Camouflage: Disguise the app on your device and encourage the thief’s interaction.
- Message Alert: Display a message on the screen to contact the current user.
THE PREY MISSING DEVICE REPORT
Prey isn’t only a robust Find My iPhone alternative, but the most thorough phone tracker and recovery tool around. Whenever your device goes missing, you will receive detailed reports with all the evidence the police needs to recover your iOS device.
- GPS tracking coordinates to point the police to a precise building.
- Mac Address and the device’s IP to confirm it is indeed your device.
- Pictures to identify the thief or new user.
- Wi-Fi Neighborhood to scan all active networks near your device for better tracking.
- Device and User Information with an Activity & Modifications log.
Over 6 million users chose Prey mobile security to protect their personal devices, business assets, and all of their information. Don’t take our word, take a look at some of our recovery stories.
Your privacy and security are our concern, that’s why we work with OPEN SOURCE code. Your personal information and data are only retrieved or used when requested.
Our company was born in Chile, with an app that originated in theft itself when the founder’s laptop was stolen. After long, hard work, and many improvements, we grew to become a global solution that focuses on two missions: to help our users worry less about theft, and give them the tools to stand a chance when losing devices, and their data.
Contact us through our Social Accounts:
+ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/preyproject
+ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/preyproject
Or join our Community Forum!
- Personal: $5
- Home: $10
- Pro: Custom!
Terms and Conditions: https://www.preyproject.com/terms
+ This update includes improvements for speed and reliability. Update hardware information.
Ratings and Reviews
Been sitting there quietly until needed
Have only need this when I have misplaced my phone and want to know if it's at home or work.
I like the fact it's quietly hidden and there if one day I need to call on it if my phone is stolen.
You’ll need a computer to download a certificate in order to use on iOS
Thinking the app would be a great tool if my iPhone or iPad are lost or stolen I’ve downloaded on both. Thankfully I didn’t upgrade to an annual plan as the app won’t work if my understanding is correct.
In order for you to use the app on iOS you need to use Apple Push Notification Service by downloading Prey’s Certificate and then uploading it to Apple. Only issue I have is despite clicking on the image in order to download a plist file it will not work and I’m guessing it’s because you have to do this process on a computer or laptop.
As I stopped using a laptop in favour of the iPad Pro two years ago I cannot use the full range of services provided until I go to the library and download the plist to then upload it to Apple in order to use Push Notifications.
Not necessarily Prey at fault here but I think they could make it clearer.
Unable to access account
After logging in to my account (tried on iPhone, iPad and MacBook) I am presented with a screen where I have to accept the new terms and conditions and confirm I am over 16. As soon as both boxes are ticked, the ACCEPT button disappears.
Stuck in an endless loop with no way of getting help. Forum questions are not answered. I am guessing from other bad reviews that Prey is basically no longer a functional app and all that remains is a skeleton website.
- Prey, Inc.
- 66.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Prey Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal plan, 1 year £49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.