Productivity Challenge Timer aims to help you be more productive, more focused, waste less time and so on, you already know all that stuff.
What this app is really about is challenging you to work harder and tracking your work habits. You'll earn/lose ranks depending on your performance, earn achievements and track your productivity over time, so you'll know how long you worked on what and during which days of the week and hours of the day you're at your most productive.
Now here's a few things you should know before downloading:
- This is not an organizer. If you can't keep track of what you're supposed to be doing, this is not the app for you. The app includes tracking of projects so you know how much time you spent working on each of your clients/books/websites/whatever - like a time sheet, but it's not meant to be an organizer or a to-do list.
- This app will not let you pause work sessions or finish them early, so if you have a tiny baby-sized bladder and you need to pause every few minutes, this is not the app for you. The shortest work session you can set is 10 minutes and you're not supposed to be interrupted. Besides, I use this app too, and I'd be the first to abuse that pause feature to go look up useless nonsense instead of getting work done.
- The purpose of this app is not to promote a healthy work-life balance, but to get you to work harder. Because of this, it does not recognize weekends or holidays or parenting or any other excuse people come up with to take time off, and it will demote you if you start slipping. Please don't expect the app to validate your personal goals, its sole purpose is to make you work harder, even when you shouldn't.
That's it, thanks for reading and I hope you find this app as useful as I do.
- redacted backups
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really helps to focus
And if you like to keep track of your stats as well as get some gamified rewards as motivation, this is the app.
Whilst I get the pomodoro aspect etc it would be good if you could extend the session at the end of a session without having to take the break. I thought that was the point of the infinity button but it wasn’t. I also appreciate you can change the length of each session. But if you just wanted to do another ten mins you’d probably lose your mojo if you had to change the default every time.
Anyway, fun app. Keep it up!
Got me working hard
Great app! I have been using it for over a week now and I am getting a lot more done. I like that I get to really track how much I am working and on what. Also unlike many other apps the functionality is still there even if you do not pay for the pro/premium version. I find myself pushing to get more work sessions in each day, and move up in rank.
Great way to track and motivate yourself
Love the app, collection of stats helps me see how I’m doing and the overtime function is great at letting me continue a really good focus streak. Ranks are pretty fun too!
- Vladimir Jovanovic
- 72.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Ensit Media
- In-App Purchases
- Pro mode £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.