The PropertyFile app for tenants makes it easy to manage your tenancy in one simple place and connects you with your letting agent. Saving you hassle and time, you always know where you stand and what is happening on your tenancy.
Note your agent will need to invite you to access your tenancy so ask them for an account today.
Here are some things we think you’ll love about the app:
- Report maintenance issues at your property and get help with common problems
- Track the progress of any previously reported issues
- Stay updated with move in dates, or that next inspection
- Download important documents such as your tenancy agreement
- Get help by sending messages to your agent
- Track rent and other payments
- Receive push notifications keeping you updated instantly as things happen
PropertyFile is exclusively available through software from Property Software Group, part of ZPG. Property Software Group, together with ZPG, is the leading supplier of estate agency software and technological solutions in the UK, providing property professionals with cloud-based software and innovative technology that improves their business and customer service.
If you like the app or have an idea of how we can improve it we'd love to hear about it! Why not Tweet us @PropertyFileZPG?
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. This latest update contains general bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you for using PropertyFile!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An ok app, but could be much better
The app is good for reporting issues to our agency, but a few improvements could make it better.
- Offline submissions: if the signal is weak, then your maintenance submission is just thrown away and you have to select, type and re-upload everything. Very frustrating.
- After submission, you can’t have photos you took viewed.
- A timeline on the various statuses would be good. Showing when items were submitted, acknowledged, booked etc. You only see when the current status was sent. (For example we submitted something quite a few months ago, but they changed the status recently and our agency only acknowledge the most current date).
- Remove the need to sign in every time you open the app, even after a few hours. Either have a Remember Me or permit use of Face ID / Touch ID to log in.
- Have a submit feedback option in the app and not the App Store.
- Allow video submissions. Sometimes the problem is mechanical and having the picture of a tap with no water coming out doesn’t actually show the problem. Or a picture of a still washing machine :)
The app has a good concept but it’s very buggy. It’s necessary for us to view our important documents but they always flash up when you first open the app, but then it just reduces to the first 3 documents and the others all disappear!
NOT supported by iPad
Upon opening the app you can only use it portrait, not landscape (how most people use an iPad with a keyboard like a laptop). Therefore initial impression is that this app is very basic with limited support and has very limited functionality if its not coded for one of the most used devices!
- Property Software Holdings Limited
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Property Software Group 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.