ProQuant makes algorithmic trading accessible to anyone, not just the big Wall Street hedge funds.
With our easy-to-use mobile app you can generate your own trading strategies for the FOREX, stock, commodities and cryptocurrency markets. No coding required!
• Generator - Leverage the power of the ProQuant cloud to generate and backtest thousands of strategies, filtered according to your acceptance criteria, all in the span of a minute.
• Custom builder - Use your knowledge of technical indicators to build your own custom strategy from scratch.
• Simulation mode - If backtesting is not enough for you, running your strategies in Simulation mode will allow you to see how they perform in real-time market conditions.
• Automated trading - Connect your ProQuant account to one of our supported brokers* and your strategies will execute trades there automatically.
• Signal notifications - You will receive a notification for each trade a strategy makes in either Simulation mode or with Automated trading enabled.
To get started just install our FREE app and acquire your first strategy in minutes.
*Trading 212, Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase Pro. More coming soon.
- Opening the community forum is now 150% smoother
- Join our community forum to discuss anything ProQuant related, share ideas and report bugs. Tap on the link located in the “More” tab
- Trading hours info button is now properly positioned
- Running strategies can now be configured to open positions within a specific time range
- You can once again see the Funds for trading setting of your following strategies
- You can now view the backtest of any public strategy
- Fixed misplaced ‘Change’ button in a shared strategy’s position direction setting
- Strategies history no longer causes the app to restart
- You can now sort your running strategies by instrument
- Cloning is now possible only if the strategy manager has allowed it
- Support countries without IBAN for manager payments
- Strategy managers can now choose to hide the entry/exit rules and disable cloning of their public strategies
- Added a risk indicator to strategies and the generator in the form of Stop Loss Impact (SLI) - a ProQuant-original metric. Tap on its info button to learn more
- Get paid as a ProQuant strategy manager. Added a new screen to view earnings and set up payment via bank transfer; When building a custom strategy, you now have access to the full array of ProQuant indicators
- Running strategies can now be configured to only open either long or short positions
- Notification permissions are now always requested at the right place and time
- Improved the looks of the “Update available” alert on smaller devices
- Visual improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You need to bring back the option to clone strategies, because people tend to close strategies that we’d still like to follow. Hope this gets sorted.
Good but further development needed
The app provides and amazing strategy generator for trading systems and several other good functions and the strategies seem to trade well in simulation. However, if you custom build you quickly realise it’s still needs further development: (1) there is no option to only have short or long trading, (2) the short strategy mirrors the long strategy with the opposite trigger meaning that several well known strategies using bollinger bands or RSI mean revert are not possible limiting what you can do
This is a brilliant tool and many thanks to the developers who put the time into creating this. But when I asked 6 months ago if this tool would become available for real money accounts in trading 212, I got told “very soon” I assumed that would be a month or two but I’m still waiting, I get it takes time but some closer idea on a timescale would help me and I’m sure other out a lot before we just move on.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jordan, while we work hard on making this happen, cannot commit to a deadline really, as there are many variable in the equation. Your patience is much appreciated.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.