Quite simply, the finest Desktop-Class design software ever released.
Make slick designs in minutes! You are a designer, a marketer or just want to sketch something, you want to make a logo or a new landing page for your business - ProtoSketch is your digital canvas!
You don't have to learn anything, just choose the brush and start sketching!
Supercharged with icons, fonts, ui elements, basic and complex drag and drop shapes. It is easy to design anything from logo and icon to website and mobile app. Lossless vector graphics that you can scale infinitely and continue on your desktop.
"ProtoSketch puts the "Pro" in iPad Pro!"
"Beautiful design in a thoughtful package."
"One of the best design tools you have to try in 2016"
WHAT MAKES THIS APP BETTER THAN OTHER DESIGN TOOLS ?
- Made with lots of LOVE by designers for designers!
- The iPad is not a PC. ProtoSketch wasn't adapted from a desktop app. It was created from the ground up exclusively for iPad. Our workflow is different - we have dedicated ALT, SHIFT and REPEAT buttons and all the commands relative to your selection appear as buttons on the bounding box. We call them shortcuts because they work as keyboard shortcuts on your PC.
-The app works beautifully with Apple Pencil you can draw, sketch and concept your ideas. But hey nothing will stop you from finishing your idea and polishing it to perfection. Proto has all the tools you need.
- AGILE, we are doing constant updates, enriching your experience and adding new features.
- HUGE ROADMAP, there is a lot of stuff ahead better vector tools, a mac app, prototyping, real-time collaboration and more...
- EXCELLENT Support, send us feedback on fb, tw and via email. We'd love to chat :)
WHAT CAN YOU CREATE?
- Vector Illustrations
- Design Logos
- Design App icons
- Design vector icons/pictograms
- Everything UI/UX
- Design Websites
- Design Apps
- Landing pages
- Sitemap flow charts
- Use maps
- Send to desktop in vector format
- Vector Brush with Variable width (Apple Pencil support)
- Pencil Tool for smooth sketching and adding fills
- Pen Tool for drawing perfect vector paths
- Vector Eraser
- Scissors - for cutting vector paths
- Shape creation tools - rect, ellipse, line, polygon, star, spiral
- EXACT size and position input
- Hardware Keyboard Shortcuts
- LIBRARY full of UI elements, icons, shapes and more vector elements
- Alt, Shift and Repeat buttons for fast workflows
- Swathes, color wheel, rgb and hsb sliders and HEX input
- Rotate and scale transform handles
- CMD buttons for object oriented design
- Context menu with even more actions (hold on object to show)
- Masking of images and other elements
- Images in shapes (Quick 1 tap masking)
- Select tool and Path select tools.
- Precise bezier path editing - add, remove points toggle points between corner and smooth
- Align, distribute actions as well as smart guides for perfect alignment
- Snap to grid, point and shape sides and centers
- Export ProtoSketch, SVG, PDF, JPG, PNG
- Import ProtoSketch, SVG, JPG, PNG
- Font import - ttf (from dropbox)
- Dropbox Support
- AirPrint Support
visit PROTOSKETCH.IO more info, video tutorials and FAQ
- Fixed iOS 11 bugs
- Dropbox updated
- Fixed import
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good app. It has many of the features I've been looking for. I still believe that Flash/animate cc has the best vector drawing tools though and have been looking for an iPad Pro substitute. This comes pretty close but omits some basic features that would really help. Worst thing is vector scaling should adjust line thickness but doesn't. Also selecting and moving points is awkward at best and completely fails at worst. Ideally you would be able to just drag lines to bend them like in Flash.
Also when you use the line tool it auto selects the Select tool after each and every line. I don't understand this.
Brush tool is good though would be good to be able to adjust smoothing. Also not accurate for detail. I wanted it to work a little more like Adobe Draw which is excellent for brushes. The basics are good though.
Hoping for updates. With some work this could be the app I've been looking for...
Bug when inserting ionicons,pictograms,devices and watch os
When inserting the above, elements selections are muddled up. For example, Select the profile icon you get the down icon and so on. Please fix! using iPad Pro 11 inch screen pro.
Great features, would be a perfect app if not for the horrendous lag. Even at the start of a project, the app lags for whole seconds just when panning and zooming. Unusable. And this is on the brand new iPad Pro!!?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.