PT Momentum makes it easy to stick to your exercise program.
See the exercises you are supposed to do today. Check instructions and videos to make sure you are doing your exercises correctly.
Set notifications to remind you to do your exercises and check your upcoming exercises so you can plan your schedule.
The PT Momentum app introduces the concept of momentum to rehabilitation and exercising in general.
Your Momentum value describes how well you are sticking to your given exercise program.
PT Momentum features
- A clear home view showing your daily exercises and current momentum
- Detailed exercise instructions and high-quality images and videos
- Customized notifications to remind you to do your exercises
- Automatic alerts to inform you about updated our new exercise programs
- Exercise programs created for your individual needs by a professional
PT Momentum content is provided by PhysioTools, the world’s largest library of rehabilitation and training exercises.
The mobile app is already available in several languages. You can change the language settings in the application.
Bugfixes and regular usability and security optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine for me
After a bit of an anoying problem with setting up and account and loading a password, it seems to work fine.
Good for videos
Simple tool which I use just for the videos for clients. Great visual aid. The other bits like completion of exercises and Momentum score I don’t understand so don’t use.
App doesn’t work?!
Doesn’t accept email address at the very beginning ( to enter programme) therefore app useless.
- Serious Games Finland Oy
- 70.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 PhysioTools Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.