One Will Fall. Who Will Be the Last One?
The first and most extraordinary Battle Royale, better than the original.
The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. Be the one!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – Featuring from 100-player classic mode to lightning-fast Arcade modes and the intense and exhilarating 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes. There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the call of duty when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6s or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
One Will Fall.
Who Will be the Last One Standing?
1. Titan Strikes: Overview (Titans arrive: 5/11 Erangel, 5/15 Sanhok, 5/20 Livik, event ends on 6/8)
The Titan will appear on Spawn Island and start moving around the map.
When Titans attack, they will destroy monster settlements and Apex camps that it comes across. The Titans aren't hostile to players unless there are too many grouped together.
2. Gifts from the Titan
Titans create Titan Crystals.
Erangel Titan Crystal: knocks back enemies and burns them.
Sanhok Titan Crystal: enhances run and jump abilities.
Livik Titan Crystal: can help detect enemies.
3. Apex Camps
Players can collect supplies after a Titan has destroyed the Apex camp.
4. Monster Settlements
Eliminate underground monsters to get supplies.
5. The Livik Titan
The Titan on Livik causes the Blue Zone to shift. The Titan's energy forms a scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals, but it will also expose their position to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25—June 8)
Tap on the helicopter in the Lobby UI to start playing Titan Last Stand. Exchange points for rewards!
Microcosm (June 9—July 5)
Transform into an Insectoid!
1. How to Play
5 Labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the lab's Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself. Receive a weapon to fight other Insectoids.
Collect Energy Light Points and exchange them for supplies, or open a wormhole
2. Lab Facilities
Quantum Transformation Device transforms you into an Insectoid.
Energy Store: Exchange Light Points for supplies.
Wormhole Device: Use Light Points to open a wormhole.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Deathmatch; Arena Training; Team Gun Game
- Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns, +1 point for eliminating enemies, the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: The player can choose from weapons, without having to choose a loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, eliminate enemies to upgrade. To win, eliminate an enemy, or have the most points.
Other Map Improvements
Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
Take it for a spin on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Livik.
New Shooting Mode: Over-the-shoulder Mode
- Customizable settings to provide higher accuracy at the cost of movement speed.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Traverse to the Small World: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM go online; choose an Insect Queen or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open an RP 3rd anniversary Custom Crate: 6 weapons from past seasons, BANPICK to customize your Crate!
- RP files are back, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons.
- More RP badges for more exclusive RP perks!
- Choose from 2 Level-100 sets. Then there's the Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG. Buy gift packs, gather mission activity points to get your UC back.
- New mission and season content, bug fixes.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- New graffiti wall, updated the Ferris Wheel, which can now turn automatically.
- The MK12, M1014, and Famas added.
- Preview Emotes and Bubble Lucky Spin via the emoticon menu.
- Weapon volume for Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- Report option added to the Other Players interaction frame.
New In-match Like Function
New Friends Functions
- New social function: publish a status update, only visible to friends.
- Like or comment on friends' status updates.
- Popular Status Updates highlighting.
- A new game photo album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m here not to judge but to get a point across I love this game and everything in it except for 1 thing when u go in to local chat instead of players asking for teams or game invites u mostly get guys asking for nudes wanting sexchat looking for girlfriends and having pictures of their private parts as a profile picture which is wrong since u r playing a game and u r not on a dating site girls even do the same I can’t tell u how much times I have reported these messages and nothing happens they do it again and again plus it actually makes a lot of people uncomfortable as people can be seen typing stop these messages now like I said I’m not bashing the game in fact I love this game it’s the best port but having people like this spoils it and to any one who sees any of these messages report or block them as they will keep doing it that’s the only bad thing I have to say otherwise to the people who made this game thank u thank u and keep up the good work and also if u see this banned those PEOPLE for being inappropriate in a game
So i love the game, i realy do, i play it from the first day of relese on mobile, is almost perfect in any way and fun. I like what developers did with Royal Pass, i did buy it, i love they change outfits every time. I love the updates they make every time and adding new weapon skins and brand new weapons. My only problem is CHEATERS. Omg, it is full of them, specially arab and chinese countys. I cant belive you cant do nothing about it, from the season 3 start, almost every game is with cheaters, shooting threw walls and seeing me everywhere, and i dont say it just because. I really did play allot of games and i see how it is. I stay in a house, in a spot without windows(so they cant see me threw) and the shoot the wall in the precise spot where i am from hundreds of meters away, how is that even possible. And allot of bugs, still didnt fix the bug when you are down on the ground, suddenly the game puts you in your feet....like you are hidding and now you are in the open view. The bug with no legs??? When you will repair all of this devs??? Thank you, im waiting for an answer! I enjoy the game but for coupe of days now i dont even want to play it because of this. I play just to make some “BP” and finish daily mission and thats it, im waiting for good old days again. When it was fun to play!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please send us screenshots of such activities at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. We'll take necessary actions against players who exploit our game. You can also report such players from the in-game options in PUBG Mobile. With your help, we will make PUBG Mobile the best game it can be!
Trust me on this
So, I have been playing this game for around three in game seasons and have reached the third highest rating so I’d say I have decent knowledge. I must start off by saying I have rarely come across hackers but one thing that is well known to me and many people on the official discord server is that there are so many bugs with this game- first off the team death match and all the small game modes are rubbish, weapons don’t load in and no obstacles appear on screens etc. they also recently removed a well sought after skin which was a skins for a Jeep (UAZ) and people payed money to spend on crates to get this so there goes the money they spent on the game. The rewards from seasons are rubbish even if you pay for the exclusive items. Too many bots. Vehicles glitch and blow up and even make you fly straight up.... then die. Loads of FPS issues. They focus on new content instead of fixing issues. There’s much more to talk about on this game. If you still download the game after reading this... you will see for your self and enjoy wasting your storage. And also good luck talking to team mates because most people have an issue of not being able to chat to friends and even seeing that they are online. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY WASTING MONEY BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS MAKE NEW CONTENT THAT YOU PAY FOR.... they only care about moneyyyyyyyyy
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash £0.99
- 600 Unknown Cash £9.99
- 300 Unknown Cash £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.