*** Best New Apps! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Lite is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Lite empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 45+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 50+ professional backgrounds.
• 15+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store.
• Set page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any preset object/text style in just one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Choose from 50+ preset backgrounds to decorate the document.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
* Fully compatible with Monterey and Apple M1.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice piece of software, most functions work fine
I've only used this for one project, creating a set of christmas cards and their packaging for a local charity. It has done the job well, the software has been reliable and consistent. It seems the Lite version has the essentials needed for most basic publishing. I found only one or two minor issues which I was able to work around. The shape menu icons select the wrong shapes, but the text menu works fine as a work-around. I had trouble adjusting lines horizontally or vertically with the Arrange pane, however the snap to vertical/horizontal mechanism when moving line endings acted as a workaround.I've not used all the feature yet so there may be a few more quirks.
For a piece of free software this is fine, the bugs in these basic features, although not insurmountable, prevent me from considering upgrading to Publisher Plus though.
Nice and easy to use
Found this software when MS Publisher no longer available, its very simple to use and does what i need it to do.
Basic but OK
I downloaded this to create christmas cards, but it suffers from one small but significant flaw. It doesn’t seem to allow printing to the edges of the paper. My HP Photosmart 6510 does, but the settings in this app don’t.
Choosing the buisnaess card template produces a single card, not an array. To do this you need to export the card to pdf and use it in MS Word for Mac. This then causes problems of registration if you have printing on the back of the card!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PearlMountain Technology Co., Ltd
- 93.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PearlMountain.
- In-App Purchases
- Brochure Pack 1 £0.89
- Card & Invite Pack 1 £0.89
- Newsletter Pack 1 £0.89
- Flyer Pack 1 £0.89
- Poster Pack 1 £0.89
- Menu Pack 1 £0.89
- Business Card Pack 1 £0.89