QP is the UK’s leading luxury watch magazine. Launched in 2003, it is one of the most widely read watch publications in the world, reflecting the best and most creative in watchmaking.
In each issue we go in-depth with the finest watches from the world’s greatest houses, covering watch design, history, technology, collecting, auctions, and more. We feature the most influential people in the watch world, the most significant stories and, of course, the most beautiful watches.
• And the name? It’s from the abbreviation for Quantième Perpétuel, the French term for “perpetual calendar”. QP is all about the long view and the highest standards.
- Published quarterly
- 1 issue for £2.99
- Subscribe and save! Get 4 issues for just £9.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your ‘Account Settings’ after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This version of QP Magazine showcases its beautiful new UI design.
- Swipe between articles for a seamless reading experience
- Download issues to read offline
- Scrapbook pages
- Share articles with friends and family
- Search within issues
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully designed magazine
This is undoubtely the most beautifully designed watch digital magazine I've ever seen. Big thumbs up from me!!! ★★★★★
Superb new app
This is such a step up from the old PDF with new interactivity, really enjoyed this first issue.
Unsubscribed due to lack of updates
Winter 2018 edition (its now April!) never seemed to materialise and there is no update as to when it will appear. If you’re looking for SIHH or Baselworld cover, look to WatchTime magazine instead because the content will be well out of date by the time it appears (if ever).
In short, save your money.
- Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- 18 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hearst Magazines UK
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription £9.99
- QP Magazine - Issue 76 £2.99
- QP Magazine - Issue 77 £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.