Qrafter Pro is a two-dimensional barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Its main purpose is to scan and parse the contents of QR Codes. It can also generate QR Codes. Qrafter Pro has the following features:
• Very fast QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF417 and barcode scanning
• Color inverted code scanning
• A QR Code generator that can generate QR Codes from scratch. It can change the colors of the QR Code images, save them to your photo library, email them as PNG and SVG image files, share them on social media sites and print them if your device is compatible with AirPrint feature of iOS.
• QR Code regeneration for scanned codes
• Embedded web browser with vCard and iCalendar support
• Support for opening vCard and iCalendar files directly from Safari
• Embedded map browser
• Embedded SMS sending
• Embedded email sending
• Embedded contact adding
• Embedded event adding
• Embedded Dropbox integration
• Embedded Pocket integration
• Support for printing QR Codes on devices that support AirPrint
• Support for sending history information by email
• Full localization support
• Torch light on devices with flash
Qrafter Pro can extract the following information from the codes it scans:
• Web page and Bookmark URLs
• Map URLs
• iTunes URLs
• Facebook URLs
• Twitter URLs
• Foursquare URLs
• Yelp URLs
• Raw geographical coordinates
• vCard information
• meCard information
• iCalendar event information
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• YouTube video URLs
• Wi-Fi network information
• Encrypted text
• Plain text
• Framework updates
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app, have had years and works well. Scanning is easy and works great.
Really like that you can create QR codes too and export them as a png and vector svg 😀
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this to friends.
It does everything it claims and more. Lightening fast and accurate, feature rich, reliable and easy to use.
Flexible whilst simple interface is a pleasure to use.
The only feature missing is that it does not support accessibility features in iOS to insert the barcode when typing in other apps, but then I've never seen this anywhere else either.
Ultimate QR reader / creator, with added bonus'
Works a treat. Has yet to fail me with any 2D QR codes or UPC barcodes. Added bouns that it can be used as a price checker, with multiple (country configurable) shopping links if you scan a product instore. Additionally developer / app support is fast and informative if you ever do need help or run into problems.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ali Kerem Erkan
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Kerem Erkan
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.