The Quick Nurse App allows healthcare professionals registered with Thornbury Nursing Services or The Scottish Nursing Guild to:
• Find and view available shifts fast
• Search shifts by registered location
• Search shifts by nearest GPS location
• View and book Premium Shifts
• Contact us to book shifts
• Access travel times, directions and shift details
• Access historic shift data
• Engage with Thornbury & the Guild through your new menu
• Check your status at a glance with your new dashboard
• Contact individual departments to help with your queries
Please note: This app is for healthcare professionals that have successfully registered with Thornbury Nursing Services or The Scottish Nursing Guild.
- eTimesheeting available on a limited set of shift types
- Pay rates now shown on booked shifts
- Trust and ward specific information viewable within shift details
- Forgotten password bug fix
- General UI improvements and other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At times with so many shifts but half of it is irrelevant I have to endlessly scroll down through it to find something. I don’t need to see HCA or specialist shifts, very annoying and time consuming. There is need for an option to choose from as I need to see only TR shifts nothing else.
That sad emoji welcoming you is annoying, should get rid of it
You claim to be innovative so eTimesheet would be great move forward in 21st century. Less paper and it gives more efficiency.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for your 5 star review. If you have any other queries/feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not as good as it was
It’s a shame that the negative bits of this app are starting to out weigh the positive. They’re also been mentioned in beta testing.
Really don’t need the emojis, If for no other reason they don’t seem professional. Also, I don’t need a satellite map view, as a colleague put it, I’m unlikely to arrive at work by parachute or helicopter.
Main issue is not being able to narrow down the selection of shifts as you are on the website. Ideally,I’d like to see just my specialty of A&E nursing, and I’m sure other Thornbury nurses only want to see community or HCA shifts. Currently we’re all wading through dozens of shifts were not interested in. At least we could expect our personal preferences to be first up after hero & bonus shifts, but even this isn’t happening.
Really hope it’s sorted on the next version as the app’s taking some steps backwards.
Quick nurse has evolved over the years that I’ve worked for Thornbury. Has always been very useful. I remember the days when I used to have to phone to book shifts and sometimes missed the shifts. The book online system is much better. Even though I have to look for hours on end for a shift I think the system is fair for us all. Easy to use and the introduction of hero shifts and how they are highlighted is an added bonus now.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thank you so much for the 5* review. We are always working to try and make the app better for everyone. Keep a look out for more exciting features to come. If you have any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- Independent Clinical Services Ltd.
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Thornbury Nursing Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.