The ultimate survival guide for new dads, made by dads. Rated 5 stars and featured on ITV, Fox News, NPR, Mail Online, WIRED and Shortlist. No waffle. No nonsense. Just quick, practical advice to help you become a great dad and earn some serious brownie points along the way.
* 250+ Stress-Busting Tips written by real dads, showing you what you should do (and should never ever do) with a newborn baby.
* 11 Essential How-To Guides, teaching you essential ‘dad skills’ like changing a nappy/diaper, bathing your baby and sterilising a bottle.
* 5 Must-Have Checklists, helping you avoid the stress of packing for labour, preparing your home and taking your baby out and about.
* The Weird Stuff Nobody Tells You, including black poos, baby boners, mini periods and other common headf*cks.
* 100s of helpful photos, bringing the app to life and hopefully raising a smile or two amid the mayhem.
* No long wordy pages, just short, punchy tips to flick through, whether you’re on the train, in front of the TV, or on the toilet.
“Make sure you download the app – your wife will love you for it!”
- Fox News
“First time fathers will be very ‘appy’ with this modern guide to fatherhood!”
“One of the newest ways that dads can learn how to be dads.”
- NPR (National Public Radio)
“A no-nonsense pocket guide from the men who’ve been there and got the drool-encrusted t-shirt.”
“The first app specifically designed to help out hapless new dads.”
- Mail Online
APP STORE REVIEWS:
“This is a must-have for all new dads. A real lifesaver!”
“Looks great and has loads of good advice. Can't recommend highly enough.”
A Great Find!
“Really pleased to have found this app. Such great advice and so easy to use.”
“This app is brilliant in every way, it should be compulsory for all new dads!”
“This will be great for my boyfriend who is completely petrified at the thought of being a first time daddy. Would definitely recommend.”
From taking great care of the new mum, to helping out with late night bottle-feeds, to learning how to bond with the screaming, eating, pooing mess that comes crashing into your life – you’re covered.
‘Quick Tips For New Dads’ is the ultimate survival guide for first-time fathers, providing you with the information every new dad needs to know, all served up in digestible bite-sized chunks, and written by the dads who have already been there and got the sick-stained t-shirt.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added a few new tips
- Swatted some bugs
- Improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
Good baby advice for first time fathers
I'm expecting my first baby and this app has been really useful for telling me tips, advice and other stuff I didn't know, from changing nappies and bathing a newborn baby to stopping a baby crying and helping the new mum with breastfeeding and healing properly after childbirth. The how-to guides are very handy indeed, especially the one on cleaning the umbilical stump, and the labour bag checklists are really clear - I never knew I had to pack my own bag as a dad! My wife is also a big fan of the app as it's given her loads of no-nonsense advice that you don't see in all the pregnancy and labour books. She was also very impressed when she saw the app on my phone! I feel much more prepared for having a baby now and I'm really looking forward to becoming a first time dad. I'll be sure to have this neat little survival guide in my pocket! Thanks to all the dads who submitted such useful tips!
Very handy for expectant dads (and mums)
This is app is great for men and new dads as the advice is really straightforward and quick rather than loads of wordy pages you normally get in baby pregnancy books. It's also helpful having photos with each tip with so you can see exactly what to do. Makes it more interesting too! I've already looked through the how-to guides on bathing a newborn baby, changing a nappy and cleaning the umbilical chord - pretty weird but really helpful. I've also really impressed my wife with the checklists for labour (and the new home) as there's loads of stuff we never knew we should take to hospital to make childbirth easier. The tips on looking after the new mum and breastfeeding will also get me in her good books! Good advice on tongue-tie too - never knew it existed. Definitely worth getting this app if you're gonna be a first time father.
Baby tips and advice for men
As a bloke expecting our first baby I really love this app, as there's loads of useful info and advice that has made me feel a lot more relaxed about labour and bringing our newborn baby home. I've already used the checklists for preparing our home and the baby's nursery. My wife also loves the hospital bag checklists! The fact that the tips are written by real dads is really reassuring, and I especially liked the advice on body care, poo and bonding with my baby - I've learnt loads of new stuff I never knew about newborns!!! I also like the 'submit a tip' section - I'll hopefully send in some of my own when my baby arrives! All in all, a very useful app for first time fathers and expectant dads. Definitely worth downloading.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quick Tips Publishing Ltd
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Quick Tips Publishing Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.