QuickMuseum is the app that guides you through some of the most important European art museums in a brand new and engaging way, thanks to customizable tours, games and fascinating stories told in a very straightforward way.
HOW QUICK-MUSEUM WORKS
Launching the app, first choose a city and a museum, then simply start your own visit, selecting one of the solutions QuickMuseum suggests you.
You'll be able to choose a timed tour that best fits with your needs, or a custom tour, by choosing what themes interest you the most (contemporary art, mith, impressionism, etc..), or you can choose to play with the works of art thanks to our quiz tour or profile tour, which creates a tour along the museum, tailored on your tastes.
Now the true visit may start!
Guided by the map you'll be able to easily walk throughout rooms and corridors, admire masterpieces and listen to their stories thanks to the original audioguides that QuickMuseum offers you. Those audioguides, read by professional actors, tell you stories, mysteries and peculiarities hidden behind every work of art, in a straightforward and engaging manner. The scripts of the audioguides have all been realized by art bloggers, experts in communicating contents and ideas plainly, engaging their audience.
To save money and spare room on your device's memory, QuickMuseum allows you to download and buy only the audioguides of the museums that you need, which will be stored on your device to let you listen to them off line, without needing an internet connection. If you don't want to use your data, simply download the audioguides when you're on wifi, then listen to them inside the museum.
- Europe most important museums finally in the same app;
- available in the app audioguides in English and Italian and custom tours for Louvre and Orsay museum in Paris and Vatican museum and Borghese Gallery in Rome, National Gallery and Tate Modern for London and Prado and Reina Sofìa for Madrid;
- audioguides realized by art bloggers and read by professional actors;
- timed tours of each museum, to avoid missing the main masterpieces;
- custom tours, to focus on your favorite themes;
- quiz tours, to challenge your knowledge;
- profile tours, to create, masterpiece after masterpiece, a truly personalized tour, based on questions that will define the visitor's personal profile;
- beautifully designed maps that will help you orienting in even the most maze-like museum (ps: in our opinion it surely is the Louvre);
- search your favorite masterpieces or artists and find them on the maps;
- get brief fundamental textual info on artist and artistic styles or currents.
- very low battery consumption.
NOTE - ON MUSEUM COLLECTIONS
QuickMuseum is constantly updating the list of works of art and the team strives to always mark their exact location within the museum. Often though museums refurbish their interior, lend works of art to other galleries or organizations, or change their location; this might result in our map not being entirely up to date with the exact layout of each collection or that some work of art commented in the app might be temporarily missing from the museum's display.
Feel free to get in touch in case there was something wrong in our maps!
NOTE - ON MUSEUMS
Only the most important art museums in Paris, Rome, London and Madrid are included in the app at the moment PLUS the Glauco Lombardi museum (Parma), the Brozzi museum (Traversetolo, Parma), all the museums within the Bedonia Seminary, near Parma, Italy, the medieval village of Vigoleno (Piacenza) and 2 archaeological museums near Piacenza, Italy the "Museo Archeologico della media Val Trebbia" and the Archaeological Park in Travo and Val Tidone the "Museo Archeologico della Val Tidone" in Pianello Val Tidone.
NOTE - ON LANGUAGES
Only English and Italian language are supported at the moment, but new languages will be added soon.
Welcome to Vigoleno!
The fantastic village on the Apennines mountains near Piacenza (Italy) is ready to guide you trough its secret stories and its fantastic view over the surrounding national park.
What are you waiting for?! Update QuickMuseum and get ready to be amazed by this extraordinary medieval village.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ARTernative srl
- 141 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 ARTernative srl
- In-App Purchases
- Audioguides Vatican Museums EN
- Audioguides Tate Modern ENG
- Audioguides Rome's museums ENG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.