Fun, addictive, challenging, online trivia, that has the best of two worlds.
Sure, you’ve played trivia before. But, have you played a trivia where you can post about your interests on your favorite topic, make your own quiz and connect with millions of users who share your interest, worldwide?
Join millions of players in a brain teaser that combines social network and trivia- QuizUp!
Learn, grow and have fun challenging friends and players online on interests you’re best at.
What’s more? Play and earn badges that prove you’re the best in the world at your favorite topic
Play online while challenging friends or random opponents from around the world in a wide variety of topics ranging from general knowledge, logos, sports, Harry Potter, Disney, action movies, internet, video games and much more, for a nail-biting, quick, real-time match of trivia.
Climb global ranks and claim fortunes and new title for every topic.
Participate in a vibrant and engaging community with thousands of topics to choose from and new updates every week. Discover new interests along the way and make your own Quiz too!
Each quiz topic is set within a category where you can play, post, boast and interact with people who share your interests. Add to that our online tournaments!
Why you will get addicted:
• Thousands of topics to choose from.
• Millions of players to play with.
• Boasting rights to being the best from the rest. (You sweet snowflake!)
• Meet & compete with new people.
• The number of Memes.
• Tournaments Everyday! Prove your mettle.
• Topic Community.
• Sudden increase in topics you can talk about. (Yasss! Ice-breaking skills.)
+B2QUIZUP, the QUIZUP design and color, GLU, the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
I do enjoy playing the game, I paid £2.99 for no ads and I can tell you that the experience is so much better. Personally, I only really care for the marvel cinematic universe topic because I love it, my only suggestion is to maybe add more updated questions? There are so many questions on the incredible hulk (too many in comparison to the other films in my opinion) and I have yet to find any questions relating to films like ragnarok, infinity war, ant-man and the wasp, guardians 2 etc. The only recent film I can recall getting a question on is spiderman homecoming (which i appreciate nonetheless!) Also some questions are the same or one questions then gives away the answer to another which I wouldn’t consider too much of an issue unless they appear in the same match, which they have a few times for me.
So, I think it’s fun (if you upgrade to remove ads otherwise they’re too annoying!) but maybe update the questions more please? Or even add an option for users to offer up questions to add in particular topics maybe.
So I would recommend, but again if you just use the free version ads can be a pain.
Good but too many ads and bugs
QuizUp is a great app from aspects. The community has a lot of people interested in a specific topic or fandom. I myself used to play anime related topics and especially Naruto. I’ve met a lot of people sharing same interests as me and became friends with them. It all happened because of Quizup. I’m a pretty old user. So judging from that I can tell that now the app is full of bugs. When I go to my own profile it’s takes a lot of time to load and shows incorrect results. Also, there are issues ingame like when trying to answer the app doesn’t respond and I get it correct a second later. Getting a perfect score is quite important. I’m just leaving this review for Glu to look into it and just make it a little better. I could have said a lot more things but this is more important. Fix the bugs please.
Fun app, would recommend, despite glitches
App is fun, great way to pass the time, I have no criticism for the way it works.
However ... my phone (iPhone 8) has frozen completely once while playing it. Other times, just the app has frozen. This seems to be during the transitions between games, when adverts pop up/you try to close them. I’ve had to open and close the app multiple times, and the other day had to force restart my whole phone, although I’m hoping that was just an unlucky one-off kind of glitch.
I would recommend the app despite these issues, it is still fun.
- Glu Games Inc
- 165.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 - 2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £2.99
- 80 Gems £0.99
- 500 Gems £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.