Read the Quran from multiple translations, add notes and bookmarks to verses or group related verses with a tag.
- Over 30 translations in different languages: English, Turkish, German, French, Arabic (original text)
- Add individual notes to verses.
- Group multiple verses from different chapters with a tag.
- Bookmark verses or chapters.
- No internet connection required, works completely offline.
- If you are connected to the internet you can back up all your content and sync all your devices.
- Read multiple translations at the same time.
- Easily change selected translations from any screen.
- See all translations of a verse on the same screen.
- Search instantly in the whole Quran or just filter the content on the screen.
- Sort chapters and verses traditionally (based on their index in the book) or chronologically (based on the time they were revealed).
- Share verses with or without your notes.
- Change font type and size for easier reading.
- Switch between light and dark color themes to make reading easier on the eyes.
This app is good for anyone who just wants to read the Quran, from a translation or the original text. But it is especially great if you want to learn the Quran proactively by comparing translations, taking notes about the verses, finding related verses from different chapters and grouping them with a tag so that later you can quickly see all those related verses together by selecting the tag.
For example there are a few verses about alcohol in the Quran, in traditional order 2.219, 4.43, 5.90, 16.67. You can add the tag “Alcohol” to these verses and when you need a quick reference to alcohol related verses later you can select the tag from the “Tags” section. On top of this, sorting verses chronologically rather than traditionally can give you further insights. Alcohol is strictly forbidden in the Quran. But not all of these verses clearly forbids alcohol, some of them mention it as something normal (16.67), some of them discourage it but not forbid it (2.219 & 4.43) and some of them clearly forbids it (5.90). Only when you sort them chronologically you can see the progress of the message in the Quran from normal to discouraging and then finally strictly forbidding in this revelation order 16.67, 2.219, 4.43, 5.90.
Fixed bug with deleting tags
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LOVE this App
I don’t know why more people don’t use it, it’s a brilliant app that makes it easy to take notes on certain Aya’s of the Quran and keep track of particular themes throughout the Quran.
The interface is sleek and easy to follow and there are multiple translations/quranic script available in a number of language. Very helpful app, it doesn’t recite the quran itself but I had another app open next to it on my IPad and it worked perfectly.
Highly Recommend 10/10
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ferhat Ozduran
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ferhat Ozduran
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.