Kids App Qustodio is the companion app to Qustodio Parental Control App, our app for the parent’s device. Please only download this app to a device being used by a child or teen.
We recommend you start by downloading the Qustodio Parental Control App onto your device (usually your mobile phone or laptop). Then download this Kids App Qustodio onto your child’s device or devices. Together, the two apps allow you to seamlessly manage your child’s daily screen time allowance on linked mobile, tablet, or desktop devices across platforms including iOS, macOS and other major operating systems.
Kids App Qustodio
• Need to install onto any device you want to be able to monitor
• Companion app to Qustodio Parental Control App
Qustodio Free (1 supervised device)
• Set and manage daily screen time limits
• Website, search and app monitoring
• Website or category blocking (block games, porn, gambling, and lockout unwanted content)
• Safe search
• Unsupported browser blocking
• Advanced reporting (7-day history)
To enjoy app blocking, geolocation, even more monitoring insights, as well as screen time allowances, upgrade to Qustodio Premium.
Qustodio Premium (5, 10 or 15 supervised devices)
Enjoy everything you get in Qustodio Free, plus:
• New YouTube Monitoring
• New Family Locator geolocation kid tracker (can also ‘find my device’)
• App blocker (block by app or category)
• 30-day reporting history
• Advanced Facebook Monitoring
• Priority support
• Priority access to new Qustodio parental control features
• Link more devices for full family mode
Want to control more than screen time? Upgrade to 1-Year Premium plans from inside the app on your device by using Apple’s In-App Purchase.
Qustodio Premium is available with an annual subscription. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase confirmation and any unused portion of your free trial period will be ended. Your subscription will renew automatically and at the same cost unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and set auto-renewal to off by going to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
If you have any questions or need help, contact us at email@example.com
We take privacy and the protection of your family and children’s data extremely seriously. We do not and will not sell data to third-parties. Your child’s screen time activity is for your eyes only.
Important notes for users:
- The Kids App Qustodio for iOS install process will ask you to install a special MDM profile and accept special permissions in order to control the internet traffic on the device. This profile can be removed or disabled by you whenever you want. Instructions for installing, uninstalling, and configuring are on our help page.
- When connecting to the internet a VPN symbol will appear on the top of the screen. The VPN connection can be disabled temporarily when needed in the Family Portal or by logging into the Kids App Qustodio on your kids' device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background for the Family Locator feature can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've made more improvements and fixed some minor bugs to make your Qustodio experience even better. As always, we recommend that you enable auto-updating in the App Store so both your and your kids' apps are always up-to-date.
The Qustodio Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I understand why parents understand this app and it does do the job it is meant to, however it causes SO many issues that have nothing to
Do with what my parents wanted ? I’ve had it for 2 days and so far it has crippled my battery, restricted random clothing websites ?? Even though my parents have no issue with me shopping anywhere, and slowed my phone down to a potato. Today I deleted the app and cleared its input, however it has left lasting damage on my new iPhone 12 :/ . It’s been a few hours and already when playing music the songs just cut out after a minute or so and I have to restart for find my place again, this so so frustrating and I’m sure there are more issues to come .
Works well and good features even in free mode
Have used this app for a few months now to filter content and access times for my 11 year old son. I particularly like the way you can set up restrictions just for my son whilst other pc / iPad users are unaffected. Content was not so much of an issue with my son but time spent on devices was. The thing I love about this app is how you can customise access times as well as content. Getting my son to do his homework when he came in from school was a nightmare as he wanted to go straight on his iPad, not now - I have blocked access for 1.5 hours after he comes home so knowing access is blocked he simply gets on with his homework. If he finishes early you can always access the phone app and unblock the access. I also use it to enforce strict on and off times at bedtime and on weekends e.g. no access before school and no access before a certain time at weekends otherwise he would be on technology 24/7. The web filtering and content access controls are also excellent allowing different types of content to be blocked/allowed. I have tested them and they seem to work very well. Finally I like the daily emails and alert function which allows me to monitor how long my son is on his technology and also what he has done and what he has surfed for. I have used premium when it was offered free but to be honest I find the free version more than enough for what I need.
Qustodio Oct 2019
Bought the 5 devices contract but hadn’t put it on the kids phones as their Samsung’s were too old. I then read the reviews and got a refund without trying it. I have now bought iPhones for them and it works wonderfully at the moment. Viewing Texts/calls and panic button doesn’t work with iPhones yet though, but as I can lock the pin and they can’t change it I can pick up their phones and view when I want to.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qustodio Technologies SL
- 150 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Qustodio S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Qustodio 5 devices 1-year £49.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license £49.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year £26.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.