QVC’s iPad app is completely free and the perfect way to shop with us while you’re on the move. Plus, you can also enjoy watching all four of our QVC channels from your iPad with our live stream.
Our latest enhancements will allow you to interact with us while viewing your favourite shows on the QVC Live, Beauty, Style, Extra and Plus channels. There's lots of fun, engaging content you can access while watching - with more about expert guests, blogs from our presenters, reviews for the products on air, demonstration videos and more. You can also join the on-air conversation through Facebook and Twitter and even snap up the dress the presenter's wearing while watching the show. Our latest features will let you do all this and more.
The app has access to our full product range - over 15,000 items spanning top beauty brands, jewellery, electronics, fashion, homeware and so much more.
Shop in complete confidence with our 30 day money-back guarantee - if you feel any product isn’t for you, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Our award-winning Customer Care team is on hand 24 hours a day to answer your questions, so whenever you need us we’ll be here.
1. Watch all four of our QVC channels live from your iPad. The live stream allows you to tune in from your tablet and purchase the current on-air item. Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your device and may incur additional fees. Contact your service provider for more information.
2. Easy-to-use landing page. Explore, Watch and Shop QVC, and purchase the Today's Special Value offer plus the current item on air.
3. Detailed product images and information. Find everything you need to make your purchase including sizes, colour options, availability and More Info tabs. You can pinch and zoom to alter your view on our product pages too.
4. Ratings and reviews on products. Get honest opinions from people who have actually bought the product.
5. Quick and easy ordering. Purchase your items quickly and confidently by simply dragging and dropping them into your shopping basket and then using Checkout. If you're a current customer, just use your existing account information. New customers can easily sign up and create their own payment and delivery addresses and payment cards.
6. Find exactly what you’re looking for. Our full search capability allows you to search by keyword, item number, product description, brand or phrase. Plus, in our Shop section, filter and sort-by search can help you find just what you want.
7. Browse the latest products. Our dedicated page lets you check out our very latest items, so you can be a step ahead of everyone else. The app also allows you to browse our full selection by department - just like on our website!
8. Share your favourite items. Email friends with items they may like, or email yourself as a handy reminder for later. You can also ‘Like’ items and share these with your friends on Facebook too.
9. Never miss your favourite shows. Check out the times for all our shows in our comprehensive TV guide.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
QVC is VeriSign Secured, so you can feel confident while shopping with us. We participate in the VeriSign Secured Seal Program. All of your personal information is encrypted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software when it's transmitted to us during the checkout process, just as it is on QVCUK.com. Also, your QVC PIN is never stored on your device.
Compatible with iPad® and iPad mini®
This release includes bug fixes to help create a seamless shopping experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I find using the App the easiest way to Order myself. But .... I have recently noticed that when I go to the App to catch up on what I missed on that day or going to a Sale page say, there are lots of squares with just a “Q” in them with no picture. So one can’t even see what the products are.!! It didn’t used to be that way.
The strangest thing for me personally is that my Address keeps changing on the App. My village becomes missing off it. So every time I order I have to scrutinise the address. When it’s wrong I have to cancel the order n go to QVC uk n find the appropriate page to re-enter the Village into my address. Then go back to ordering my product at the risk of it having sold out. I would like an explanation for this. It usually happens every few months. Total mystery.
Apart from that I’m Very Happy with the QVC APP.
REQUIRES FURTHER WORK
This App struggles in many ways. The search function is not at all helpful. If you misspell an item it struggles. It’s non predictive. It sometimes only shows 4/6 items for someone as big as Kim & Co. If you select an item in your basket, it won’t reload the information (why not), should you wish to read the item information again..... very frustrating. It doesn’t half your postage when buying more than one of the same item, yet the presenters are always telling us about this selling point.
Often items say ‘waiting for images’ yet when you click on the item the images are displayed, so the images are obviously available. The product information is lacking, especially on footwear. The internal materials don’t indicate what the insoles are made of/finished with. The toe shape which is all important, is very rarely mentioned and you end up having to watch a video to try and glean the actual shape. Most buyers want to see 360 degrees of garments, yet these often fall short.... again need to watch videos but who has the time? Even whilst writing this review the App has frozen on my phone!?!? Twice!?!?! When you select view items by show you move to a blank screen. Etc, etc. I started off with 3* on this review and already it’s dropped to 2*.
I love Butler and Wilson and I've begun building up my collection. The problem is, that I normally order on my i-pad; this time I tried to order on my i-phone. Because I had n't ordered on my phone before, it would n't accept my credit card and by the time I rang up everything was sold out and I'm now on a waitlist.
It is really frustrating and the guy at the end of the phone was trying to be patient because I could n't remember the item number. I said that I would ring up and try again but I'm on the waitlist and don't want to confuse things any more than I have.
- QVC UK
- 59.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.