Racefully is the world’s first truly social fitness activity tracking app. Run, walk, cycle, ski or snowboard and track your performance in real-time - on your own or with others, wherever they are around the world. You can count steps, train or race with your friends, even if they’re on the other side of town - or in another country.
Create your own tribe or find tribes to join and collaborate - or compete - to achieve your fitness goals. You can be just as social as you like - schedule activities with friends, share routes for others to try out, and message your buddies with texts and pics to cheer them on.
And, if you want to exercise alone sometimes, you can race yourself or against runs or rides shared by other users any time you like.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Runner’s World Top 5 running app (2017)
• Evening Standard Top 5 London Marathon app (2017)
• London Sport Innovation 2016 Award winner
• Women’s Fitness: “This is perfect for runners who hate to hit the pavement alone”
• Coach: “If your favorite running mate moved to the other side of the globe, it’s time to get running again”
Achieve your goals
• Set your personal goal for how far, fast, or often you want to exercise. If you share your goals with friends they can encourage you to achieve them.
• Join Tribes with shared goals or interests and achieve your objectives as a team. Collaborating and competing together really helps you stay on track!
• Keep track of achievements as you hit new milestones
• Share your routes to social and your friends can not only see them, they can load them in Racefully and then walk, run, ski or ride them - wherever they are. Simple and amazing all at the same time!
• Join tribes with similar goals, interests or causes - or create your own. Brilliant for staying connected with your buddies. Tribes are great for clubs, event organisers and charities, too!
• Have a step-counting conference call with Walk&Talk - boost your creativity and your wellbeing at the same time!
• 4 modes
-> Social - set up a private or public activity and walk, run, cycle or ski virtually with up to 7 others, wherever you all are
-> Solo - get out on your own and track your route and performance
-> Ghost - race against your own or others’ recorded runs or rides
-> Steps - track your steps 24/7
• Tracking - Racefully’s smart tracking commentator updates you in real-time on your performance, and our unique equalization feature makes sure it’s a fair comparison
• Auto-pause - when this is on, Racefully will pause and re-start tracking you when you’re out and about and get held up
• Continuous recording for skiing and snowboarding - Racefully splits the session into individual runs at the end
• Listen to your music as usual - Racefully will fade it for updates
• When you finish, view distance, pace, elevation gained/lost, relative effort, and calories burned. Plus check out our gorgeous maps for details of the route and splits
AI Training for runners
• We offer TaOR Ai - the leading adaptive AI run coaching for all levels - just connect your TrainAsOne account!
• Background GPS access is used to enable you to take calls and listen to music during your activity. It is only used while you’re tracking an activity
• Step counting requires motion access
• Taking run selfies requires camera access
• Sharing and saving photos requires Photo Library access
• Inviting people from your contact list requires Contacts access
• Recording a voice tag requires microphone access
• Syncing with Apple Health requires Health access
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Have questions about Racefully? Contact us at email@example.com. We love making new friends! :)
For everyone taking part in virtual races, this is the update for you! Premium Tribes have a new “Race” challenge. The Tribe owner sets the distance or duration of the race, and then each tribe member’s best effort over the challenge period is recorded on the challenge leaderboards. No more sending round screenshots of your effort or manually keeping up with everyone’s time. You can even sync your activities via Strava if you are using another platform or device for tracking.
Alongside races, all Tribe challenges can now be based on duration as well as distance, so it’s easy to set a goal of a certain number of minutes of exercise a week and for everyone to keep track of their progress towards it.
If you like Racefully, perhaps your colleagues would too! We offer employers an amazing team-based wellbeing platform to help support their employees’ mental and physical health. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you have any feedback for us, want to ask a question, or have any issues with the app, please drop us a line at email@example.com - we love making new friends :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app because not only does it track my activity, it also lets me run against my previous runs and race my friends too! Great for getting motivated in the new year. Very social but also great for solo runners. Have recommended it to my friends who prefer walking as well!
Love this app
I love this running app. You just press GO and you can run on your own or get your friends to sign up and virtually run with them or a runner from across the globe. It will keep you motivated! The tracking and stats are also great to have.
I love the app and have been using it for some time now. I like to be able to run remotely with my friends and against myself. It has been my companion during lockdown and now I am an advocate. Five stars!
- Project X Limited
- 124.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Project X Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Tribe premium upgrade £1.99
- Tribe premium upgrade - list price £4.99
- 60 Credit Bundle £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.