Our app sends you the nearest car from the Tameside Taxi Network, including these great companies: Radio Cabs, Tameside Taxis, A1 Dukinfield and Cavalier Cars.
Use our app for priority service and our lowest fares.
- We only use licensed drivers who have passed a government operated fully enhanced DBS background check.
- Our drivers have completed City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving.
- Before being licensed our drivers have an independent local authority endorsed taxi driving assessment.
- Our drivers undertake basic maths and English language tests as well as medicals and local area knowledge
- Our vehicles are subject to age restrictions and 6 monthly enhanced MOT tests as well as daily inspections
- Book your taxi quickly and easily in just a few clicks.
- New feedback feature to quickly rate your ride and driver.
- Track our arrival live on screen or chill out and our notifications will let you know we've arrived.
- Know the make, model and registration number of your car before it arrives.
- Book your car to arrive in a few short minutes or alternatively to arrive later on the dot.
- Edit and Cancel bookings simply and easily.
- All areas of Tameside, East Manchester, Manchester City Centre and Manchester Airport are covered, including Ashton-under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Clayton, Dane Bank, Denton, Droylsden, Dukinfield, Gorton, Greenfield, Hattersley, Hollingworth, Hyde, Mossley, Mottram, Openshaw and Stalybridge
- Choose between quality Saloon Cars, Black Cabs and Minibuses for business, social and group travel, including specialist pram and wheelchair carrying vehicles.
- Ideal for Airport Transfers, catching public transport, or attending important appointments and events.
- Pay with cash, credit card or set up a company account.
- Input your destination for a guaranteed fixed low rate.
- Review your booking history and receive instant electronic receipts for perfect financial control
- If you pay for a journey on credit card and then subsequently cancel before dispatch, we will automatically refund the entire payment.
Unhappy? Let the boss know, email email@example.com and your email will go directly to our chief executive’s personal inbox - Guaranteed.
Update for GDPR.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Misleading waiting times and tracking
This app is great when it works and a taxi comes quickly, but too often the expected waiting times for a taxi are extremely misleading. The app can show drivers very close by, within 5-8 minutes away, but lately I've been waiting 30 minutes or more for a taxi, and often had to find an alternative way to get to the station to catch a train (or missed my train).
It doesn't seem to be very intelligent either - I'll often get assigned a taxi that is 10-15 minutes away when there are many showing up on the map 2-5 minutes away!
Also when a taxi has picked up the job, the tracking information is inaccurate - it lags behind, but bizarrely a message will come through saying the driver has arrived when in fact they are still a few minutes away.
I wish there was a better alternative. If I can get an Uber, I will, as they're so much more reliable, which is a shame as I'd rather support local business.
Need more drivers...waiting times too long
Takes far too long for drivers to accept jobs! I’ve been late for work, missed my trains because it took over 20 mins for a driver just to accept my booking. If your going to book, I suggest leaving a half hour waiting time for when you actually need the taxi to arrive. App itself is good however with the ability to pay by card and tracking vehicle etc just need to improve on the service
I use this App all the time, booking and paying on my credit card as a default payment method. Since the update I have had to re-register my email address and now cannot add a credit card or use this option as a method of payment.
This needs sorting as it has ruined a very useful app for me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.