Radio Times magazine – the UK’s favourite guide to TV, film and radio listings is now on newsstand!
Get the same great content you know and love, from the UK’s biggest selling quality magazine, in enhanced PDF form – tailored for iPad.
Don’t miss the biggest interviews, expert reviews and recommendations and glorious photo-shoots of the biggest stars in Radio Times. Plus, the best of this week’s Soaps, discover the best on-demand and catch-up TV available for you to watch right now, and the Radio Times expert film team point you in the direction of the top films on TV this week, and out now at the cinema. Every week you’ll find the best TV to watch with the best 7 day listings, for TV, radio listings and films on TV, catch up (e.g. on iPlayer) and on demand (e.g. on Netflix).
- To mark any feature or programme for future access, just hold down your finger on the screen and follow the prompts to make a note, tagged with a red dot.
- Access your tagged content in an instant using the pin icon at the top of the screen. To remove a tag, hold your finger down on the red dot marker and follow the prompts.
-> News and Views from broadcasting’s biggest names, best writers and brightest stars.
-> Find unmissable entertainment with our roundup of the Best of the Week
-> Stunning photo-shoots, red carpet reportage and exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures.
-> Guides to the best TV, film and radio each day.
-> Film reviews from the Radio Times’ Film team, including Barry Norman and Andrew Collins.
-> The best of iPlayer, Netflix and other catch-up and on-demand services.
-> Comprehensive listings so you’ll never miss a show, and with handy links so you can jump to your desired day of the week.
Subscriptions & Single Issues:
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you’ll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Radio Times app - a magazine, radio and TV guide
I’ve always been a Radio Times reader and fan. The online app gives me everything the old paper magazine did plus more.
What’s better is because my mobile is always on me, so is the “RT”. Plus the interactivity of the app, videos, links and ease of use means I find lots more to watch and listen to.
Very good but flawed
A very good substitute for the print version although the method of marking programs for watching (setting pins) could be much better. Apart from the big yellow blob being too big to distinguish specific programs in, eg, the squashed up listings for the satellite TV channels or the Radio 4-extra listings, setting the marker is very frustrating as sometimes no amount of screen pressing coaxes it out and sometimes after it's been set when you open a page all the markers have temporarily vanished, causing you to miss the program.
For many people (myself included) marking programs for future viewing or listening is such a key part of using a listings magazine that excellence in this area is vital.
It’s also losing features - you can use a link to skip from a programme to it’s review, which is great, but the ability to then skip back to the programme has been dropped. Why?
In all the time I’ve had this app I haven’t noticed a single improvement, just this removal of a very good feature, and the problem with the yellow blob, which I commented on many months ago, persist.
Our hard copies were ways getting ‘lost’ in the post or delivered to ‘who knows where’!
Now I get it every week with no problem!
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 40.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £6.99
- 12-Month Subscription £79.99
- Radio Times week 24 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.