Radionomy is an innovative online platform that is changing the way connected people from around the world discover and listen to radio stations.
The Radionomy Mobile Application features the best and widest variety of radio stations from all genres: music, talk, sports, news, weather, comedy and more.
• Bring your favorite radio stations with you everywhere: mobile, tablet, car
• Immediate access to thousands of the world’s top radio stations
• From traditional AM/FM stations to unique stations run by passionate people
• Local, National and International radio stations
• Look for a radio stations using keywords like artist name (Adele, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Katy Perry etc.) and genre (Rock, Salsa, Electronic, Reggae, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz, Sports, News, Weather, etc.)
• Discover the Top 25 greatest radio stations with the most listeners
• Bookmark your favorite stations
• Share your favorite stations
Access the musical world of online radio stations with Radionomy!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Radionomy
Twitter : www.twitter.com/Radionomy
Fixed a typo on the sign-in page.
Ratings and Reviews
I am logged into my existing account and can access all of my favourite stations (including my own) however it is bad if you need to create an account as this feature is unavailable. When I press play on a station the app closes and it takes several attempts to start listening. Overall hit and miss, bug fixes needed.
Radionomy is great if you are listening on the computer however if the app crashes a lot when you try to load it up on your apple device. It is good for listening to different radio station and you can listen to different music but the constant crashing when loading the app ruins the experience.
Pointless listening to a calming meditation channel and drifting off to sleep with it only to be woken with a start when the adverts come on. Plenty of other good apps out there like TuneIn. This also has LESS features than TuneIn like Sleep Timer and more search factors
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.