A truly unique and stunning twist on the classic Solitaire Mahjong board game.
The game uses a random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
You have full control over the look and feel, the camera Zooming/Scrolling, the size and complexity of the levels, and the guides, hints, and suggestions during play. There is no confusing 3D here!
The small 32 tile level and a solution walk-through for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you prefer the familiar.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- The Random Factor!
- That "one more try" feeling!
Ratings and Reviews
Have played for an hour so far and the game is great. Best graphics for Mahjong that I have seen and I am really pleased with this purchase. The only small thing I would have liked is to be able zoom out further. Apart from that I recommend.
The developer, Paul Burkey, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Paul Burkey
- 6.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2011 Paul Burkey
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.