We’ve created a free smartphone app called Rate Your Leader, which puts electors and elected in direct person-to-person contact.
Rate Your Leader does not just give elected officials vital insight into the things that matter most to the people who elect them. The app also allows voters to put questions directly to decision makers – and rate the quality of answers they receive.
In the digital era, user reviews are everything to consumers. People visit restaurants because customers have rated them highly on TripAdvisor. People buy online because consumers have rated products highly on Amazon. And we believe that people will vote for politicians that have proven that they are credible, trustworthy and responsive – and have the independent ratings to prove it.
A functioning democracy depends upon a well-informed electorate, and at a time when a tsunami of fake news can flood the internet in seconds, the Rate Your Leader app also provides a reliable source of credible political information – and a platform for the rapid rebuttal of potentially damaging online propaganda.
Rate Your Leader’s technology also prevents abusive messages being sent. So we’re doing out bit to increase courtesy and improve civility in Nigerian politics too.
Across the world, democracy is changing forever, if not for the better. Voters expect to have more influence on politics than our traditional representative democracy can necessarily accommodate. As a result, voters are either defecting to anti-establishment parties or becoming more and more attracted by direct action.
People’s political priorities and motivations are becoming more and more disparate and unpredictable, and politicians are clearly failing to ascertain what voters really want.
The irony is that the technology now exists to allow both the electorates and politicians elected to serve them to connect with the touch of a button.
Whether it’s Brexit in Britain, Trump in America or Jeune Gillets in France, voters no longer believe that politicians represent them– it’s time to take back democracy with technology.
Rate Your Leader is a global community consultation platform which helps politicians engage only with voters in their constituencies in an abuse-proof way. The technology allows elected leaders to truly understand what matters most to the people who elect them while allowing local people to identify and contact their representatives at the touch of a button, direct from their phones or tablets.
The app, which also allows people to check to see if they are registered to vote and identify their elected representatives at the touch of a button, is free to download from the app store and other app marketplaces.
Rate Your Leader is a global platform which aims to:
● Auto populate elected leaders, based on verified registered voters
● Provide the electorates the opportunity to directly engage and communicate with leaders on issues affecting their community
● Allow leaders to priorities, respond and resolve issues of concern to voters
● Inform leaders and enable them to act on issues that affect their communities of who interest they represent.
● Educate the voters to enable them make more informed choices.
● Create a culture of connectivity between leaders and voters through interactivity, communication and collaboration.
● Serve as a tool that delivers feedback to elected leaders
Improvements for iOS 16.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- rate your leader ltd
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Rate Your Leader 2022