The RCOG Guidelines app, now redeveloped for iOS7, contains all of the highly respected Green-top Guidelines developed by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, providing access to high-quality clinical guidance while on the move.
Green-top Guidelines are systematically developed to assist clinicians and patients in making decisions about appropriate treatment for specific obstetric and gynaecological conditions. The guidelines provide specific recommendations on focused areas of clinical practice.
The RCOG Guidelines app now provides easy access to this invaluable world-class resource. Fully searchable, with handy bookmarking and notes features, this app is an essential resource for O&G specialists and everyone interested in women’s health care worldwide.
The app is aimed at:
• Obstetricians and gynaecologists
• Consultants and specialist trainees
• General practitioners (GPs) and other professionals working in women’s health care
• Women seeking more information about their health and clinical care
Key app features:
• All current Green-top Guidelines included
• Bookmark the most useful sections of guidelines
• Make notes on individual guidelines
• Search for specific words or terms within all of the guidelines
• Easy navigation within each guideline with a full contents listing
• Sort guidelines by name or number
• No need for an internet connection; ideal for offline use
• Automatically checks for and downloads revised content whenever online
• Free updates as new guidelines are published by the RCOG
• Adjust text size to your preference
• Landscape and portrait views
• For iPhone and iPad
Please note that the following guidelines have been discontinued or replaced with other high-quality guidance provided by the RCOG or available from other sources, and are therefore no longer available: Green-top Guidelines No. 1, 1a, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 23, 25, 28, 32, 35 and 49.
Updated for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Not working since update
Seemed to work well after downloading last year.
Unfortunately after updating this week, can no longer open app after initial page.
Not very happy as now paid for an app that can't actually use. Please sort this out.
Good detailed easy to search. As a GP it's a great source of authoritative information. A bit more on antenatal infections parvo and measles would be welcome and some brief "What to do bits" would be welcomed. The option to in app make notes is great.
Since iPhones are now retina / larger screens and the app hasn't been upgraded to reflect
this the text and images look distinctly out of kilter-all other apps suit larger displays please can you do the same?
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 36.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.