Make Music With Everything!
Record your voice, your fridge, your neighbour's dog or let your iPhone or iPad speak and make rhythms out of the sounds immediately.
RealBeat concentrates on simplicity and fast results. No steep learning curve or cluttered screens! Get creative in an instant!
Check out the videos:
RealBeat is a sampler that enables you to record sounds and create rhythms out of them. It also features an easy way to let your device speak and use the sound as a source material for rhythms and loops.
* Sampler (record sounds easily)
* Text to Speech (let your device speak for you)
* Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb, ...)
* Sequencer (make rhythms)
* Patterns (modify the rhythm easily)
* Live effects (manipulate in realtime)
* Export sounds to other apps via Audio Copy
* Export sounds to your computer via iTunes
* Works with internal microphone
* Audibus compatible (send and receive audio, remote control sampling, switch patterns remotely)
RealBeat offers simple and fast access to sampling and manipulating recorded sounds live or at home. Expect lots of fun with your own samples & sounds.
* Audiobus 2.2 compatible
* compatible with iOS 9
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, so great
Only had this app a day but it's already showing its qualities. Felt like I was taking a risk spending £1.99, but I was not disappointed. Very intuitive interface makes it easy to create. As with all well designed music apps , you get to concentrate on the fun parts rather than getting bogged down in technicalities. If you are looking for a creative rhythm tool, look no further.
Cool App but crashes
Cool little App. Great fun to play around with and extremely easy to use. Keeps crashing on me though and I loose everything I've been doing. Hopefully this will get sorted in an update. I'm running this on am iPad 2.
Make a beat from a yawn bark or a click , just a nice way to make some unique sounds. Well with the asking price. A countdown to recording sample would be nice as it's instant when you press the record button.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.