realMYST for iOS - This is not your father’s Myst. Experience Myst in a way that’s closer to real than you’ve ever imagined - in realtime 3D and up close and personal on your iPad or iPhone. You've got to experience it to believe it!
Here are a few comments from realMyst players...
"Get this game!!!!!!!!!!"
"Best ipad game ever!"
"Better than the original"
"iPad was made for realMyst"
realMyst is all-things Myst, but amazingly more real. You can explore anywhere, unfettered, and in realtime! Pick your own path through the forest on Myst Island. Look lazily upward into the Channelwood Age trees. Relax next to the rippling fountain as the sun sets in the Selenitic Age. Spin around for a full panoramic tour of Sirrus’ throne room. Seek shelter from the thunderstorm in Stoneship Age.
And what could possibly make that experience even more real? Now you can have all of that on your iOS device with nothing between you and Myst but the touch of your finger - the sheerest of interfaces between you and the surrealistic island adventure that will become your world.
• realMyst is for the iPad 2 or iPhone 4s or newer
• All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age
• Full Myst gameplay and interaction
• Dynamic environments - rippling water, falling rain, waving trees
• Haunting Myst music score and dynamic 3D sounds
• Simple navigation - touch and hold to move, swipe to turn
• Advanced navigation - run, move backward, invert look, & more
• “Interaction Guides” demonstrate how to interact with objects
• Full Retina Display support on the new iPad
• "Bookmark" feature to save & restore progress
• Auto-save to insure you pick up where you left off
• realMyst Hint Guide - get past that one puzzle that's got you stumped
** iOS REQUIREMENTS: iOS 8.1 or later is required.
- Added iOS 11 compatibility
- Fixed a few small bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The game crashed on me and I'd like a refund. Now that's out of the way. What a beautiful game. I bought this after finishing all 3 The Room games and wanted something similar. Whilst similar it isn't the same, however I really like what I've seen so far. If they fix the bugs I will buy it again, or at least re-install it. Come on people. Get it sorted. Btw. How do I get a refund?
Great game, but try another platform
I’ve loved this game since I was a child. When I saw that was an iOS version I had to try it, and although realMyst delivers graphically updated experience, playing this game with a small screen and touch controls detracts from the enjoyment.
To elaborate, this game lives and dies on the idea that you are actually in this strange other world; having my fat finger in the way to control my view and direction was, for me, simply inferior to using a mouse cursor.
TLDR; get the game, but on PC or Mac!
I'm so angry at the stupid 2 star reviews for a game that is just breathtaking in every way. No doubt these ppl would have suited candy crush. I only wish games today were this good, the room series are good but myst is the original. The part in the water that 1 reviewer thinks has crashed is part of the game! The generator switches off if you get it wrong.... I suggest buying a compass.
- Cyan Worlds, Inc
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2012 by Cyan Worlds. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.