Recce is a fast, beautiful, and fun way to explore San Francisco and everything that is going on in your immediate environment. From great coffee shops and hip bars, to cool art galleries and theatres, Recce’s unique approach makes discovering and exploring the city fun and engaging.
• Now including indoor maps by Micello & tours by Guidekick.
• A Super-fast, fully interactive and immersive 3D way to discover the most popular and vibrant parts of San Francisco.
• Built-in GPS and Compass functionality to quickly locate yourself, and discover the most interesting things in your immediate surroundings.
• Available both on-line and off-line with rich and relevant information.
• Take a quick tour and explore San Francisco’s finest landmarks, such as Home of the SF Giants, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, The Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, & Fisherman's Wharf.
• Check out Golden Gate Park, Pier 39 and AT&T Park to explore the best locations around those areas.
Recce has been replaced by WRLD, install the new WRLD app to get:
• Improved Map coverage, now including Scandinavia, Ireland, Italy & Bangkok
• Build and publish your own 3D maps and content with Map Designer at wrld3d.com
• New, intuitive and simpler User Interface
• Crisper, more legible map labels and information
• Many more map styles supported in Map Designer
• Improved search and extensible, flexible tagging
• Many more Indoor Maps globally
• Improved compass and positioning controls
• Support for Senion and IndoorAtlas Indoor Positioning
• Optimised application startup
• Create your own app! WRLD is Open Source at https://github.com/wrld3d/wrld-example-app/
• Recce is now called WRLD
• Framerate increase to 60fps on high end iOS devices
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic resource and use for an iPad traveller
A big 'well done' to the guys at recce for this San Francisco guide (also the New York version too). Beautifully laid out and informative - they are helping me to plan a holiday in the summer and will be used every day when I'm in the states. Well done.
Just click on download and see.
WOW just... WOW.
This is jaw droppingly beautiful. Even if you're not planning on visiting CA, download this! It's magic.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.