Help manage a gambling addiction from your pocket.
RecoverMe is a mobile application to help those who suffer with a gambling addiction. This app was designed with the help of psychologists, psychiatrists and those others suffering from gambling addiction.
· Made with our users
Our novel app uses a large variety of techniques to help manage your urges. This way you can find what works best for you and take back control of your life. Join the RecoverMe community and escape from the clutches of gambling addiction, football betting and casino games. In combination with gambling blocking software, RecoverMe can help you to stop gambling and manage your urges. RecoverMe works around you and you are free to go through the programme at your own pace.
Features of RecoverMe
· CBT: There are six easy to follow cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) sessions to empower you to overcome a gambling addiction.
· Diary: This will improve your self-awareness and allow you to monitor your progress through this journey.
· Mindfulness: These audio sessions have been developed to encourage you to focus on the present moment. Mindfulness with CBT has been shown to be effective in beating a gambling addiction.
· Support: We help find a way for you to connect with others embarking on a similar journey or other organisations that may be helpful.
· SOS: This unique section will provide you with strategies to better manage your urges to gamble when you experience them in real-time.
RecoverMe is not and should not be used as a medical device or in place of professional medical advice. The app helps guide you and is to be used as a tool for self-reflection. All information on our app and website has been created as an educational resource and should not be used as a substitute for proper and personalised professional medical advice or be used to make decisions about your health. We recommend that you seek a doctor's advice in addition to using this before making any medical decisions.
Hi there, We update our app regularly to improve your RecoverMe experience. This update has minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have struggled with gambling issues for a while now and this app not only has successfully helped me manage and control my urges but has also helped me reflect on my behaviours with the useful diary section and mindfulness exercises! I would recommend giving it a try for anyone who has struggled with or is struggling with gambling issues!
A unique development
At first I was sceptical how an app could ever overcome a gambling addiction. I would flick through the different sessions, update my diary and surprisingly it relieved my urges. I Never really cared for mindfulness before but perhaps I just didn’t fully understand it. The app is very interactive in increasing your awareness and gives you easy access to support networks.
Very beneficial as the app tracks your daily progress in the diary section, which allows you to keep a log of your journey. Having both audio and transcript versions of the therapy sessions is useful as it fits all learning styles. It is an all round incredible app and I would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with gambling.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BET ON ME LTD
- 93 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2020 Bet On Me LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £4.49
- Yearly £43.99
- Monthly Access £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.