RED Theory Test App allows you to practice the latest revision questions licensed by DVSA, the people who set the test.
RED Driving School has helped over a million learners pass their test, making us one of the largest driving schools in the UK. Our mission is to teach the skills to get your driving licence and to help you stay a safe driver for life.
The RED Theory Test App
**** FEATURES **** *
• RED THEORY TEST Contains the latest Theory Test revision questions, answers, explanations, licensed by DVSA, the people who set the test.
• MOCK TESTS - Sit unlimited mock Theory Tests that are structured just like the live test. At the end of all tests you can review all the questions, see which you got right and which you got wrong, and see an explanation for the correct answer.
• TOPICS - Practice questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt in each area
• FLAG QUESTIONS – Mark questions allowing you to revisit at a later point
• EXPLANATIONS – Each practice question contains the explanation of the answer licensed by DVSA.
• RED INSTRUCTOR COACH – Your personal in-app RED tutor keeps track of your progress and advises on how to improve your knowledge across all categories letting you know when you’re ready to take you’re test.
• WORKS OFFLINE – Once downloaded no need for internet connection. Practise your Theory Test anywhere, anytime.
• FREE UK SUPPORT - Free UK based customer service & technical support.
WHY CHOOSE RED THEORY TEST APPS?
• App produced by the UK’s No 1 Driving School
• We’ve helped over A MILLION learners pass their test
• Contains the latest revision material licensed by DVSA, the people who set the test.
Updated to include the very latest DVSA revision question updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ideal theory revision
This app is great for theory revision on the go. You can review the questions if you don't like doing tests - which is handy to see the questions you don't know or have never seen before. But there is also the feature to do practice tests which can help you learn the time limit of the theory and all percentage you need to pass. I wouldn't recommend using this app alone to revise for your theory. It is not how an actual theory test is layed out on the display screen. Pay the extra money for a disk for a laptop/pc so you can get used to using the software. It might cost you more to buy a disk but it will be more expensive if you fail.
Wouldn't have passed without this app.
This app is great and very helpful but the hazard perception majorly needs updated and remastered for ipad as the quality is awful and makes it hard to study since it is the hardest section.
If you're as bad at revising as me and you've got your theory coming up really soon then buy this app! I kept putting of revising for it only until last night my mate recommended this so from 10 this morning I went through as many questions as I could before my test at 6pm and passed with 44 out of 50. Who wants to read a 150 page book when you can just play this instead! (P.s although I wouldn't recommend leaving it as late as I did unless you're a professional last-minuter)
- Abel Learning Limited
- 442.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Abel Learning Limited 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.