The perfect app for all Clinicians, Clinical Coders, Information Analysts, NHS managers and Finance Staff. This is the Ultimate NHS coding reference.
• ICD-10 (inc. 5th Edition)
• A&E (EM) Investigations and Treatments
• Generate a HRG from any ICD or OPCS code!
• Generate a HRG from A&E Investigation and Treatment codes.
• HRG4 Grouper (Code-to-Group) Reference
• PbR (including Tariffs, Exclusions and more...) 2011/12 - 2019/20 (2019/20 available only as part of in-app purchase)
• Full Details of all Best Practice Categories.
• Maternity Pathways / PbR Unbundling and Other Mandatory Tariff information.
• Treatment Function Specialty Codes
• Main Specialty Codes
• Data Dictionary (31 field items for APC, OPA and A&E) compliant with CDS 6.2
• NHS Organisations (including Trusts, CCG's, CSU, DSCROs, Area Teams), including Welsh organisations
• Provider MFF
• Provider Specialised Services Eligibility
• Email details to your friends, or print them out.
• and much more....
A handy, all-in-one reference app that will save you endlessly trawling through reference manuals or code/description printouts.
New reference data and functionality is added regularly ensuring this app will continue to be your ultimate NHS coding reference.
If you like the app please don't forget to rate it, or even leave a review letting me and others know what you think.
PbR 2019/20 Available via in-app purchase
Ratings and Reviews
Must have companion
Great app for BI and anyone else involved on a daily basis with clinical data (I use it everyday). Great to see the update for 17/19. Would like to see ODS codes for non-NHS organisations; in particular acute ISPs. Data dictionary would also be a welcome addition. All things being equal still a very useful app. Nice one Mike!
Essential for anyone working in NHS Information Analysis. Some ideas for enhancements:
MFF Values per Trust
Performance Indicators definitions
SUS+ submission flex and freeze dates timetable
Great App for NHS Informatics and Finance
This App does everything I expected and more - it gets better with each upgrade. I particularly like the uncluttered interface and ease of use, plus the fact that the key information is available without an internet connection. This is particularly important to me as I have an iPod Touch.
- Michael Bevan
- 109.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Michael Bevan
- In-App Purchases
- PbR 2019/20 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.