The Refreshinator is a browser that allows you to auto refresh web pages based on a Keyword. Select a keyword / phrase you want to change from the web page, when it disappears or changes, the browser will stop refreshing.
The Browser Features:
-Refresh until word or phrase no longer appears on the page (this means you are no longer stuck on the holding page)
-Auto Detect if page failed to load.
-Prevent the iPhone or iPad going to sleep
-Two search methods
-Refresh until word Appears
-Refresh until word Disappears / changes
-Change the refresh speed.
- Sales sites: Get an advantage with sneaker sales, new exclusive phone sales and clothing sales. Sometimes you need to keep refreshing a website just before a sale starts, choose a keyword or phrase like ‘currently unavailable’ and the app will keep refreshing until the word disappears, i.e the sale is on. This can give you the vital seconds required to purchase / cop that exclusive sales item.
- Ticketing sites: will often keep you in a queue on a web page known as a ‘holding page’, on some sites refreshing this page can get you through to the purchase page. This is where The Refreshinator helps, More refreshes = More chances of a ticket. When you are stuck on a "holding page", The Refreshinator can be set to automatically refresh the holding page until you get onto the purchase area. As each refresh is a chance, the speed you refresh the page counts Increases your chances. The Refreshinator can do this faster than a person and can drastically improve your chances of getting through a ticket queue. The App was used to purchase tickets in the Glastonbury ticket sale and Glastonbury Resale, it get through to the purchase area over ten times in an average of 30 seconds. Once in 3 seconds.
- Chat rooms / sports sites: Some sites do not refresh when updates occur, you can set the Refreshinator to Refresh a site until a a game finishes or a chat group updates, in these scenarios we recommend using a a refresh rate of 5 - 15 seconds as updates are not so frequent.
- Job listings, some site put up job listing at a given point of time however watching and refreshing the site continuously is a chore. Just put in the key word or phrase and set the app to keep refreshing until the listing appears.
General fixes updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Didn’t work on the ‘word disappear’ function for tickets yesterday. Any advice for Sunday?
Only way I got on the site
I had 3 browsers up, was a total nightmare. But suddenly my phone beeped in the background and I was on. Annoying the site was so slow I amlost did not get through, but 2 of my friends said it was the same on a browser. The purchase page was just taking 10 minuites to submit. Anyway it worked, but there is still a lot of luck involved.
Tried the Refreshinator tonight to get onto the Ocado website, which has had a huge queue and a wait time of 15 minutes, managed to get through the queue in under 2 minutes and place my order. I had another browser open and it took a lot longer to load and to get through to the site.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- batlabS LTD
- 8.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © batlabS LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.