Connect your computer to big screen TV, control it remotely with keyboard, mouse, and media controls in the app, sit back on the couch and relax.
Control your Mac or Windows computer with multimedia controls, keyboard, mouse, app and system actions & AirPlay controls. Take full control of your computer from anywhere in your home or office.
Tired of sitting on the couch, having to handle keyboard and mouse on your lap to control your home media center computer? Use Remote Control on your iPhone or iPad as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
You can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Control volume, playback and Airplay mirroring of your Mac/Windows;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac/Windows trackpad and keyboard;
- Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device;
- Control any app on your Mac using its menu;
- Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- Control popular multimedia apps and websites like iTunes, Netflix, YouTube and etc;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- LIFEHACKER: "This iOS app lets me control nearly every aspect of my Mac from my iPhone or iPad"
- MACSTORIES: "Remote for Mac is perfect for controlling a Mac that serves as a media center"
- MACOBSERVER: "This setup gives me full control of my Mac in the palm of my hand from anywhere in my house"
- CULT OF MAC: "Remote for Mac adds the convenience that we expect from our devices in the 21st century."
- TECHRADAR: "If you’ve a headless Mac you need to command – or just one elsewhere in your home you can’t be bothered actually walking over to – this app is first-rate stuff"
- IMORE: "Remote Control for Mac covers a lot of bases. If you've got a Mac somewhere in your house that you use for media management, Remote Control for Mac is a must-have"
- IGEEKSBLOG: "Wow!! the app does indeed think about user’s every need."
- Mac with macOS 10.10/PC with Windows 7.0 or above and free helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* [NEW] Schedule AirPlay actions
* [NEW] Set photo as wallpaper from the app settings
* [FIX] App menu is now accessible from the APPS tab
* [FIX] Connection to default computer set in settings
* [FIX] Support latest iOS version
* Choose computer you want to connect to automatically
* Hide computers from the list (useful if you sharing network with other people)
* Update Mac helper app from iOS app using administrator user name & password (EXPERIMENTAL)
* New icon
* Control volume on Windows using physical volume buttons on iPhone/iPad
* Fix sleep action for Windows
* More minor fixes
* If at First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again... fixing issues with keypad editor introduced in last update
* Trying to make keypad editor easier to use
* Fix entering color as hex value to accept letters
* Fix swiping direction between keypads
* Fixes for Windows (modifier keys, adding media keys and etc.)
* Fix animation when showing keyboard
* Fix executing Windows actions in keypads
* Allow to enter color as hex string (for accent/background)
* Fix for watch app to send string in keypads
* More minor UI fixes
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me.
Please take a moment to rate the app on the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No matter what I keep going back
I’ve used a lot of apps for controlling my Windows PC and my Mac. This is one of the first ones I used when I became disabled in 2015 due to my disability I tried a lot to see what works best for me as I have no finger dexterity with the aid of the Apple Pencil and a strap on device for my pencil to my hand this is how are use my PC/Mac through a couple of iPad Pros’ no matter what I try I always come back to Remote•Pro. Customer support is excellent and constant updates is excellent I have no choice but to give this app five stars if I could give him more I would. To the developer thanks for making life easier 👍🏾
Felix don’t forget Emby and Microsoft Edge and I think it would be helpful if you could is if you put the master volume in each of your control interfaces and add some more to Windows interface the one thing I have noticed is the switching between the two interfaces sometimes you have to play around a little bit with the function command however I then released it dose not switch automatically Also if there is more than one log on, they will show up on the first screen at the same Mac so you have to play around with which one is the correct one, is there a way that I can rename each Mac user that shows in interface many thanks again.
I’ve had this app for years now and it was the last one I found for the purpose I wanted that actually did what I wanted. I needed an iPhone remote app for controlling my Mac as this is where the majority of my films are stored. This meant I could remain sat on the sofa and start playing films to watch on my TV via hdmi without getting up and faffing with the Mac.
I’ve never had any issues with this app and it has done what I needed every time.
There are lots more features that I haven’t used yet and some I’m only just discovering like being able to view my Mac screen within the app and control the cursor from my iPhone which gives that little bit more control when needed.
For me it works flawlessly and I couldn’t be happier. So long as both the Mac and iPhone apps are up to date you won’t have an issue. I highly recommend if this is the kind of app you’re looking for. Thank you :)
Great remote app for controlling your Mac!
I really haven’t seen any other app that can do what this does. It’s been extremely useful for me when displaying my Mac on the TV for anything from photos and movies to web browsing, so I can have full control from the sofa. The fact you can create your own custom commands for individual apps is what makes this app truly special.
The app works flawlessly for me and I have never encountered a problem or crash. Features are being added all the time too, all from the hard working developer himself! If you’re thinking this app would benefit you in anyway, please show support and buy this app, you won’t be disappointed! :)
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Evgeny Cherpak
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.