Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Before buying, please try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for a Bluetooth mouse, when using an iPad.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Fast text input (when in session with a PC, select this new function from the menu).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could do with SecureON password compatibility for WOL
I like this app and paid for it. It works fine on the ipad 2 ios9!
But its missing the ability to input a SecureON password for WOL. Hoping it'll get added otherwise will have to look elsewhere.
Sudden lack of Server Support Disappointing
Have been using this app for YEARS without issue, then in the last few days Windows Server 2016 has stopped connecting... MS RDP app still works perfectly fine, fantastic app till this stopped working
Works great. Could do with a ping feature though.
I would recommend.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.