Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Ratings and Reviews
I watch a lot if movies with my girlfriend so i have a massive TV that i commect straight to my pc. I must tell you that going up to the pc all the time to change something is moodkiller and any remote little keyboards i ordered didnt probe to be necesarrily very good. I found out about this up and my experience with my movies changed. Its so easy, i bought the PRO as soon as i tried the FREE and i was amazed by results. Seriously guys, buy this pro, its afordable, and you need to thank these guys for their hard work! Thank you developers, you dont know how much easier my life is now due to you!
Does everything I expect it to and more.
Suggestion: would be great to be able to configure ‘press & hold’ to trigger right-click. On my last iPhone I used 3D Touch and it was excellent, but this feature has been phased out on iPhone XR (and rumoured to be removed from future phones)
My Mouse App of Choice
Since the demise of the rather good HippoRemote quite a while ago, Remote Mouse Pro is how my go-to app to control my Mac Mini from the sofa. The only improvement I’d like to see is that now it has the ribbon bars for Shift/Control etc is for the app to implement Shift/Control clicking. At the moment if you press Shift or Control and then click the mouse button it doesn’t allow you to select multiple items so would be good to see that functionality added as that is the only thing I still miss from my old mouse app.
- Yao Ruan
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel £1.99
- Unlock Web Remote £1.99
- Remote Image Viewer £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.