Add Siri, Shortcuts & Watch support to your Tesla Model S, 3, X, Y & more. This app is frequently updated, doesn't add phantom drain or send your info to a 3rd party.
- Authorized Tesla app that's frequently updated- First Tesla app for Apple Watch- Siri & Shortcuts support for controlling and getting your car stats via Siri on the watch or phone without opening the app. You can combine/schedule/automate commands based on triggers/conditions such as when you're driving, if your charging cable isn't plugged in, when you're sleeping, when you're about to go to work, when you're connected to certain Bluetooth or WiFi connections, when your alarm goes off, or a certain time each day. You can even add commands as icons on your home screen.
- View your battery stats such as the current/total usable kWh of your car compared to the stated capacity, how much phantom drain your car currently has, and a history of your car's range vs its odometer/time.
- Fully functional Apple Watch app with vehicle stats complications
- Opens, connects, and issues commands faster than other Tesla apps
- Queued commands. You can close the app after issuing a few commands even if your car is asleep and it'll still do them.
- Display battery/power usage even when not charging
- Doesn't use your car's batteries when the app isn't in use
- See the total miles/kWh added from the last charge session
- Display instant charging rate for fluctuating power chargers (i.e. superchargers) instead of the average charging session rate that your vehicle displays
- Estimated range is displayed (this estimates your battery range based on your past 30 miles of usage)
- Consolidated stats and commands into one screen for quicker access to information. View all three ranges (estimated, rated, ideal/typical, odometer) at the same time and up to the nearest 1/100th mi/km
- See and copy the raw vehicle data returned by Tesla's API servers
- 3D Touch menu for quick commands from the Home Screen
- Use HomeLink or Summon your car when not near it and without continuous press needed (autopilot required). Activate keyless start prior to Summon to avoid needing a keyfob nearby.
- Avoid idle fees from Tesla by setting an alarm when charging reaches a certain kW or % level
- Camp Mode allows you to keep the HVAC on in the car even though there is no activity. Normally, the car will turn off HVAC after 30 minutes.
- View how many range miles are being used per hour
- Use the remotes:// URL schema with parameters to issues commands
- Max cool and Max heat buttons to quickly send multiple commands to your car to optimize cooling and heating
- No-Commands Mode lets you log in the app for your family/friends to monitor your Tesla's location without allowing them to control to your car
- Breadcrumb tracking allows you to see the path that the car has recently taken
- Trip statistics shows your current MPGe, kWh used, miles traveled, kWh per 100 miles, cost savings vs. an internal combustion engine car, cost savings over the car's lifetime, and many more fun stats.
- Save trip routes to different save slots and compare the distance, kWh used, cost, and more for each route
- Ability to change passenger and driver temperature separately
Privacy/Security notice: This app only communicates directly to Tesla's servers when sending login credentials and commands. No identifying information is stored by our company.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. Some features require certain vehicle options to work (e.g. HomeLink/Summon require the autopilot options enabled). This app attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app. Use of this app can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
Improved UI graphics when charging. Apple Watch app now shows charging power and rate on the first screen when charging.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but watch app is flaky
Like all the features and much quicker to connect and use than the Tesla app but watch app is fairly hopeless. Doesn’t connect reliable, summon won’t work at all even though phone does it fine with the app. Sort this and it would be 5 star
Tesla Remote (iWatch))
I picked up an iWatch recently and researched Apps that would work for my Tesla Model3 Long Range (Performance UPgrade) in the UK. In particular, I wanted to unlock/lock etc via the watch and also using Siri. Unfortunately, there is
huge time delay in giving instructions via the App on the watch and execution, which makes
it impractical. Siri simply tells me the “Shortcuts App” is not available on the iWatch, which appears to be a prerequisite for it to function. I’d love to report this App has need effective and fun but honestly can only share my disappointment. Not worth the £20 spent (June 2020) for me although the iPhone App is interesting but the Tesla App is plenty functional and FOC.
Developer Response ,
There’s only about a 60 second delay if your car is asleep after not using it for a long time. There shouldn’t be a delay if your car is awake. As for Siri, that error message you see hasn’t been around for a while now. Seems like your Watch is on an old WatchOS. I recommend updated to the newest WatchOS so that it can support shortcuts.
Saved Tesla’s Bacon!
I was a very disgruntled “virtually a Tesla Owner” having downloaded The Tesla App just after I ordered a Tesla, their website told me to, saying I could access “Tutorials”
Signed into the app, “No product us associated with thus account”
Happily this app simply recognised I signed onto a valid account with no real car attached, and then allowed me to play with a pretend car!
Now that is a developer who thought about the ceremonies involved in car buying and car apps!
Additionally the iPad version is full screen, whereas the “official app” is only iPhone format.
Still trying to fathom how to set charging timers to limit charging to the cheap rate electricity between midnight and 6 pm.
Can’t yet fathom, might be because I don’t have a real car yet.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rego Apps, LLC
- 23.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rego Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.