Innovative remote valuation mobile app for Chartered Surveyors to undertake mortgage valuations off-site in one intuitive interface, without the need for a physical on-site inspection.
eTech’s mobile solution allows surveyors to carry out valuations remotely, without the need to physically inspect a property. This offers an effective alternative to the limitations of simply using an AVM or a costly and time consuming full on-site survey, for properties that meet specific risk criteria set by a lender. Level of risk is determined through access to various data sources including environmental, geographical and LTV factors. Experienced surveyors with local property market knowledge can access information from various data sources including Land Registry, Maps and Rightmove to efficiently and accurately complete a mortgage valuation entirely within the app.
• Functional job overview screen detailing property information and survey sections
• Integration with Land Registry and Maps, providing title boundary coordinates, satellite imagery, road maps and street views
• Integrated property core attributes data from Rightmove and CoreLogic
• Incorporated BCIS calculator (The Building Cost Information Service of RICS)
• In-built access to comparable data, to support the property valuation analysis**
• Photo capture tool enabling evidence collected within the app, to be easily documented
• Output automatically formatted into a valuation form with accompanying site-notes
**Functionality available if integrated with Survey Hub.
eTech was founded in 2005 and recently acquired by CoreLogic International (NYSE), one of the world’s largest property data, analytics and solutions providers.
Based in the UK, eTech is a leading mobile surveying and workflow management software providers for the property services industry, delivering a range of integrated operational business management platforms that efficiently streamline workflow and data exchange, while simultaneously mitigating risk.
General Bug Fixes
Improvements to the rightmove integration
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.