Quickly rename multiple files/folders at once, formatting names by adding, removing, replacing text, and by numbering. It can be particularly useful at removing 'junk' from the names of downloaded files (like music files) giving them better, more readable, names.
Features at a glance:
- Auto number files/folders
- Remove, add and replace characters/words
- Change the filename and ext, alter their case (upper, lower, title etc)
- Apply a list of text to use as filenames (for example, a written track list)
- Build your own unique filenames and/or extensions using templates
- View a live preview of your alterations without any commitment
- Undo last rename operation (per session)
- Move files/folders up and down the list
- Alter all or only the selected items in the list
- Save options profiles for different renaming locations/requirements
The application shows a live preview of the changes you make in real time, without actually renaming the files. Once renamed, if you are not happy with your changes, you can press the "Undo" button to restore the original filenames (this is session-based only, so you cannot 'undo' after you close and restart the program).
You can load and save the renaming options, allowing you to keep different profiles for renaming. When you start the application, your last used set of options are loaded automatically.
- PLEASE read the help manual to fully understand how the app works. Available from out website or from within the app.
- You must have show file extensions checked in Finder preferences when using this app.
- If you have a problem contact us, don't leave a bad review. We will always try to help. We have lots of very satisfied customers (visit our website to see their comments!)
Bug fix: Re-ordering of filenames in the list now works properly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Despite setting all permissions and trying again and again, the app crashes every single time I try to rename a block of files. Error message:
Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'NSWindow drag regions should only be invalidated on the Main Thread!'
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
Very dissapointed and a waste of £3.99.
I tried to rename my Alias files and remove the word 'alias' from the title
What the program ACTUALLY did was leave the alias file alone completely and delete the originating programs
I have deleted this program and not happy with what now have to do to repair the damage it caused :(
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.