Request Shed™ is a brochure request app that allows users to view and send PDFs direct to their inbox. A simple and intuitive way to engage with customers whilst gaining valuable user data for your business.
Our aim is to offer all business, no matter what size, an eco-friendly and interactive solution to delivering content. The perfect tool to use at trade shows, exhibitions, B2B events or in showrooms.
Built for use on iPad & iPad Pro.
• SIMPLICITY – Just send us your document’s and we build it for you! Simply install the app, login, download your event and you’re set.
• RELIABLITY – Request Shed™ works both online and offline meaning you no longer need rely on unstable Wi-Fi.
• SUSTAINABILITY – Save money on printing and shipping of brochures. Think of this as your new all singing, all dancing literature rack.
• CUSTOM – Each page can be customised to you. Backgrounds, folders, files, colours…your choice. Don’t forget customised emails too.
• USER FRIENDLY – With clean style data capture forms, survey questions and file layouts, the app is easy to use for both sales staff & delegates.
• REAL-TIME DATA– You can access your leads & user data in real-time via our purpose built online portal. View and export event data whenever you need.
• SECURITY – All data and files are securely encrypted to comply with current GDPR regulations.
• FLEXIBILITY – Our range of licences makes Request Shed available to all businesses, big or small.
• UNLIMITED – No device installation limits & no data or request caps.
Request Shed™ is an innovative solution from Red shed Media Ltd, who specialise in interactive digital content for events. Creating incredible content is one thing, but understanding events is what really makes us (and our clients) stand out.
This is not a free app. A Request Shed™ licence is required to use the app. Please get in touch to purchase yours.
Find out more at: https://www.request-shed.com/
Updated how leads are sent to the portal
Minor bug fixes and maintenance
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.