Take Control of your Health. For Life.
Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity.
Reset Health is a metabolic membership programme designed for people living with obesity, T2DM and other metabolic syndrome complications. It uses the concept of time-restricted-eating (TRE) and intermittent fasting (IF), in addition to nutritional and exercise guidance to help design an individualised programme. Participants will undergo a comprehensive clinical assessment, including a full medical history, blood work and detailed metabolic and non-metabolic evaluation which will provide a detailed scoring system to assess metabolic risk.
The Reset Health programme is guided by a clinical team of healthcare professionals, including nurses, dietitians, psychologists and physicians. The scientific and medical board overseeing the programme include national and international leaders in the field of obesity, diabetes, renal disease, dietetics and psychology.
- Individualised Programme - Our team of medical experts will carry out an initial assessment, blood work and following that, will design your very own individualised programme tailored to your specific requirements. Reset Health is not a one size fits all approach.
- 24/7 Coaching & Support - You will not be alone in your journey and you can meet us in our London Clinics or online via Video Calls. Reset Health have enlisted a multidisciplinary team of medical experts made up of doctors, nurses, psychologists, nutritionists and mentors who will support you at every step of your Reset journey.
- Mindset Programme - We believe in the power of a Reset. To help you achieve yours, we have designed Mindset to recognise the good things that you do and celebrate every milestone you reach, providing you with points and Amazon vouchers.
- Not a Quick Fix, Lasting Results - Fluctuating weight is common in fad diets and weight loss apps. Luckily, this is not what Reset Health is about. We use intermittent fasting which is an effective strategy for metabolic disease and weight loss. The great thing about this approach is that it is not a diet, it is a meal timing plan. Unlike counting your calories and weighing your food for every meal, fasting focuses on periods of eating & reduces your body net weight helping to lose weight, increase your insulin sensitivity, lower blood pressure, stress and reduce hunger.
- Dedicated Team to Help you Stay on Track - You will have a support team including a doctor, nurse and mentor. Your mentor will be a member who has already Reset, providing you with support and guidance along the way. You will never be alone throughout your Reset Health journey.
What our Members Say:
"I feel way younger than my 67 years. I’m fitter, more agile and feel good about myself. Out of all my past diets, Reset Health is the only protocol that has sustained. This is the way I'm living my life now and I’m not turning back." - May, Reset Health Member
“I used to retain fluid in my legs which became a real issue which was probably an early sign of type 2 diabetes. I had to get support stockings but now I no longer have to wear them. The skin on my legs has improved significantly, they look & feel healthier & the skin is noticeably stronger” - Campbell, Reset Health member
"As someone who yoyo’d my whole life and dealt with a lack of control, being an emotional and binge eater, Reset Health has taught me that food doesn’t control me anymore. I can eat when I need to eat and have that control which is the most important factor for me." - Zina, Reset Health Member
Read more at www.resethealth.clinic
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reset Health Clinics Limited
- 136.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Reset Health Clinics Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.