Resurgence & Ecologist offers positive perspectives on a diverse range of engaging topics from environmental issues to social justice and philosophical thinking to the arts – an eclectic mix that cannot be found anywhere else.
Published bi-monthly, in each edition you will find feature articles by respected writers, news from the Frontline of the environmental movement, ideas on ethical living, book reviews, poetry and arts profiles.
As an independent publication, Resurgence & Ecologist presents creative solutions to current issues through pioneering articles.
Recent contributors include Margaret Atwood, Michael Morpurgo, Antony Gormley, Rowan Williams, Vandana Shiva and Polly Higgins…the list goes on.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to Resurgence November 2006. The archive also includes all back issues of the Ecologist, extending back to July 1970.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£4.49 per two months
£22.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
In accessible to blind people
I am blind and very interested to read your Resurgence magazine. Unfortunately, the developers have not thought to make the app accessible to blind people who rely on Apple’s VoiceOver screen reader. Nothing at all in the app is accessible! Will this be changed?
This magazine is a must for anyone interested in green, spiritual or artistic issues.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 11.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Resurgence £4.49
- Resurgence £22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.