Your world, your news. Catch up on what’s happening in the world 24/7 with Reuters News.
Breaking news, analysis and market data, completely redesigned with more personalisation, better video news integration, catch-up cards and more.
• The resources of the world’s largest and most trusted news organisation at your fingertips — 2,500 reporters in 200 locations.
• Global coverage of everything from Brexit to Markets to Science and more.
• Alerts for breaking news and the stories you care about the most.
• Even more personalisation features.
• Catch up quickly and on the go with new Editorial Highlights.
• Your personal Market Watchlist, plus stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities analysis.
• Deeper integration with Reuters TV, award-winning video news for busy people. (Available on supported devices.)
• Constantly updated with new features: Save stories to read later, Night Mode,Editorial Highlights, Offline Access, and more.
• Corrected some values on charts used for Markets
• Added some performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Useful news - shame about unreliability
I’ve used the app for some years; it’s easy to use and provides efficient access to Reuter’s wire feed as well as curated highlights. However, recent releases have made the app unstable - with unrecoverable crashes occurring from time to time. The resolution in such cases is to completely uninstall then reinstall the app - fine; but frustrating. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, at which point I’d be happy to upgrade to 5 stars.
It wasn't broken. Shouldn't have tried to fix it
I've used this app as my news source for 6+ years now, right up until just after I finish this review. Then it's getting deleted. It once gave me a comprehensive, scrolling World News timeline that couldn't be beaten by any other app. You got all the world news, updated every few minutes, all day and night. No other app did that. With the new update, the stories are not as frequent, there's less of them, a large number of stories are missing on the new app (I ran the new app on my phone and the old app on my iPad and compared the two - new app has LESS CONTENT). I grudgingly put up with the intrusive large adverts before, but they are even more annoying on the new app. You've ruined what made the app special and turned it into a generic news app. I can go elsewhere for the same news content with no adverts - and I will.
Shame, was excellent before the update now very poor
This app used to be great with a clear concise presentation and loads of content. However, since the update whilst the new design is ok the amount of content has plummeted. The number of news articles has dropped massively. For example as I write the UK news section’s most recent article says posted 18hours ago. The ones before that are all from yesterday. That’s hardly rolling, up to the date news and basically useless as a news app. Not sure why this has been done but I hope they revert to the old content provider because unfortunately this simply does not do what it should do. Shame !
- Thomson Reuters
- 89.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Thomson Reuters Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.